I

Indeed

Sep 29, 2020
I'm just curious if anyone had mentioned this method before.

Been using ketamine and its analogues (3meopcp, mxe, etc.) for a number of years. Been using them for both recreation and to treat suicidal ideation with good results but I've always considered euthanasiana a viable option if/when I'm facing something clearly not worth the candle .

At high enough doses it's complete anasethesia. These compounds have been known to cause accidental drowning in a number of cases.

I've been reading about SN here and I'm warming up to the idea but being just minutes from a large body of water makes me think taking a large quantity (3+ grams) just before a swim would be optimal for my situation when the time comes.

Many of these compound are legal and fairly inexpensive.

Thoughts?

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc
BipolarGuy

BipolarGuy

Enlightened
Aug 6, 2020
I'm just curious if anyone had mentioned this method before.

Been using ketamine and its analogues (3meopcp, mxe, etc.) for a number of years. Been using them for both recreation and to treat suicidal ideation with good results but I've always considered euthanasiana a viable option if/when I'm facing something clearly not worth the candle .

At high enough doses it's complete anasethesia. These compounds have been known to cause accidental drowning in a number of cases.

I've been reading about SN here and I'm warming up to the idea but being just minutes from a large body of water makes me think taking a large quantity (3+ grams) just before a swim would be optimal for my situation when the time comes.

Many of these compound are legal and fairly inexpensive.

Thoughts?
I wouldn't take SN and then go for a cold swim.

You might turn blue.

• Love
Reactions: virginiawoolf86, GoneGoneGone and TooConscious
T

TooConscious

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2020
Wouldn't fancy that method at all but if you wish good luck. I will definitely be taking ketamineto to help overcome SI.

I

Indeed

Sep 29, 2020
3hopce is nice.

These are clearnet sources I'm not goingnto to publicize them.

The only problem is taking too little and suddenly having a reason to live.

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc
K

KiraLittleOwl

Lost in transition
Jan 25, 2019
I wouldn't because ketamine can induce hallucinations

pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
3hopce is nice.

These are clearnet sources I'm not goingnto to publicize them.

The only problem is taking too little and suddenly having a reason to live.
Thanks.
I just need to ctb soon and i think getting an anesthetic is the perfect way to have a painless ctb. Anesthetics will make even a painful method like drowning completely painless.

I was wondering if i take a boat out and then set it to deflate. then i take some ketamine analogue how long untill the anesthetic kicks in?

How many mg is it ok to take to induce the anesthetic effect ? how many mgs produce hallucinations (does it usually)?

i don't really want hallucinations or a bad trip .but i'm willing to risk even some hallucinations for a few minutes to ctb painlessly( it's worth it imo).

I'm going to tie some weights on me and get an inflatable dingy like this and set it to deflate slowly (how many minutes would i have for the anesthetic to kick in? ) . I think it's a good idea . do you ? :
bimini-top-inflatable-boat-sun-shade-canopy-inflatable-boat-awning-shelter-tent-Free-Shipping.jpg

I

Impossibledream

Jun 23, 2019
Would you be able to get hold of some ketamine for me? If so please pm me.