I

InezSerrano

Experienced
Dec 3, 2021
This may be my favorite drug. Note I haven't tested to confirm it was K, liked it either way.

Liked: Calming, pain relief, internal visualization (may have just been day dreaming).

Neutral: Disassociation, I guess I disassociate a lot even off drugs, I didn't know this was what that was. I would have liked it, but it made me feel a bit weird because I realized I live almost all of my life a bit disassociated.

Disliked: Irritated my nose a bit, this went away in the first 5 minutes. Caused my heart to race, which I haven't seen listed on the wiki for it, some people on Reddit say that's normal. There was a very slight urge to redose, like "you could go farther if you wanted" but it was very minor, didn't last long, and was easy to resist.

For context: I've only done alcohol, cannabis, mdma, lsd, psilocybin, and a research chemical.

Last edited:
Reactions: charlottewilts and LionsTigersAndBears
M

myopybyproxy

flickerbeat \\ gibberish-noise
Dec 18, 2021
you mean insufflated?

as for it irritating your nose, there are two options available to you - assuming you want to use it again - your third nostril which is your butthole, or a nasal spray bottle. for either option you'll need to dissolve the powder into solution so the mucous membranes can absorb it without irritation.

Reactions: TooConscious and charlottewilts
I

InezSerrano

Experienced
Dec 3, 2021
you mean insufflated?
Probably.
as for it irritating your nose, there are two options available to you - assuming you want to use it again - your third nostril which is your butthole, or a nasal spray bottle. for either option you'll need to dissolve the powder into solution so the mucous membranes can absorb it without irritation.
I'm not clear on if boofing is 100% or 40% available, people argue about it. I'd like to know this before I try it. People say mix the dose in 1ml water and use a syringe it put it a few inches up there? Also, clean out the area first for best results?

Edit: less bioavailable than snorting, maybe I'll look into nasal spray. That's mixing K with salty water? (I forget the percent salt, 10%?).

Edit: Looks like without salt is fine too, but then you want to put in some alcohol to keep it sterile.

Last edited:
M

myopybyproxy

flickerbeat \\ gibberish-noise
Dec 18, 2021
Probably.

I'm not clear on if boofing is 100% or 40% available, people argue about it. I'd like to know this before I try it. People say mix the dose in 1ml water and use a syringe it put it a few inches up there? Also, clean out the area first for best results?
pretty sure the only thing 100% bioavailable is IV. boofing would be similar bioavailability to insufflation for the same substance - unless it is absorbed too high up in the anal tract. then it will be essentially the same as an oral dose which undergoes first pass metabolism and has substantially lower BA.

for sure, do your research - I'd not recommend to anyone to do anything without being as informed as possible about it. yes, you can use an oral syringe or IV syringe with the needle removed. the amount of water can vary depending on personal preference except to extremes.

if you've been backed up for several days you may want to try a laxative before boofing but it isn't required. the area that absorbs the drug is not as far inside of you as where faeces are stored, but if technique is poor / too much water to where it is like an enema / you insert the syringe too far up then some poop could absorb your dose.

• Informative
Reactions: TooConscious, WoAiGou and charlottewilts
Kristicide

Kristicide

I am a prisoner locked up behind xanax bars
Dec 16, 2021
My psychiatrist mentioned Ketamine therapy as an option for my major depression/anxiety. I've had some recreational experience with it back in the late 90s. I'm thinking of trying it as a therapy option since it's considered legal where I am.

I

InezSerrano

Experienced
Dec 3, 2021
My psychiatrist mentioned Ketamine therapy as an option for my major depression/anxiety. I've had some recreational experience with it back in the late 90s. I'm thinking of trying it as a therapy option since it's considered legal where I am.
Nice. I'd like to try it therapeutically maybe, but I'm scared to bring it up. I think they like to try other treatments first anyway.