N

Neraul

Oct 25, 2023
The urges are extremely strong atm and I want to act on them. I could act on them. The thing is, practicalities mean now - not ideal. Did once before and am still here.
I want to. I so want to.
It's like a demon in me. Since I tried to ctb in April it's like it has been awakened and it's just so strong sometimes.

Anyway I'm trying to put it off just for now. Has anyone had ketamine infusion therapy? It's not available on NHS but there is a way to get it here and I may try to access it - no guarantee but if it can delay things…

Literally just anybody's experiences on ketamine would help - even street. I'm struggling and so alone.

Thank you.

O

oddetoad

Arcanist
Nov 25, 2023
permamently getting incontinence as a side effect stopped me from trying it

O

oddetoad

Arcanist
Nov 25, 2023
Medical or street?
Well, both can cause it, but I was looking for a medical infusion ofc. and also nasal spray

Also I just see it as another temporary fix .. It's not gonna magically re-structure your brain or anything, at least not that we know of today.

Reactions: huphup and Neraul
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
ketamine has the same effect if sorted or infused i can say from my experience with ketamine(street drug) is that it didn't cure any of my problems not even temporary thats not to say that it won't have any beneficial results for you

Reactions: Neraul and oddetoad
B

baabbaabbaab

Student
Dec 12, 2023
I've heard good and bad things...

Reactions: Neraul, Raindancer and oddetoad
todiefor

todiefor

Scrap that, nothing matters at all after all
Jun 24, 2023
There are some that have done this therapy or going to on general chat, also you might find more experiences in the recovery section

Reactions: Neraul
flowers in the mist

flowers in the mist

dances with demons
Aug 19, 2023
I was recently in the psyche ward and a guy I met there was going through ketamine therapy.

He is severely depressed and he was there for about 2-3 weeks undergoing ketamine therapy.
In his case it helped him a lot. It's a very rapid form of therapy and with each session he felt better and better until he eventually was discharged. He told me that after the first session he felt a bit weird and not really any better but after the second it changed more and more for the better. As others have said, it varies a lot from person to person as with all medications but I believe after seeing him and reading some studies on it that it seems to be generally good, almost like a miracle drug short term at least. It's a bit early to state the long term, and I haven't really seen any studies on it long term, since it's a relatively new treatment for depression.

Reactions: Neraul
leavingthesoultrap

leavingthesoultrap

(ᴗ_ ᴗ。)
Nov 25, 2023
I think that micro dosing mushrooms might be more effective

N

Neraul

Oct 25, 2023
I think that micro dosing mushrooms might be more effective
I just don't know how I'd go about getting them and doing it
Motivation is an issue so ease is necessary but I agree I hear people saying the same
There are some that have done this therapy or going to on general chat, also you might find more experiences in the recovery section
I have asked there too, thank you

U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
You may find better advice in the recovery section, this is the suicide section, best suited to sense check CTB methods.

N

Neraul

Oct 25, 2023
You may find better advice in the recovery section, this is the suicide section, best suited to sense check CTB methods.
I have posted there. Practically no advice tbh

• Hugs
Reactions: UKscotty
MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
I did six clinical sessions. They increase the dose each time.

The first session was beautiful. There was a still photo of a serene beach on the wall in front of me. As the ketamine set in, the picutre started gyrating and the waves started moving. Day became night.

I watched different dreamscapes animations for the 2nd-5th sessions. It was quite magical:

The last session was by far the strongest. So strong that I literally felt like was transported to a box-shaped room in another dimension almost exactly like the ending of the movie Instellar, to be trapped there for the rest of my existence. At first I panicked because I thought I was going to be stuck there forever. Then I just simply came to terms with it and realized that it was better than my real life existence. There was no stress, triggers or shitty things about life on earth in this room.
99174ff1e4b8ef5007e25813609f4767.gif

The end of each session was quite a disappointing return to reality.

I would later find out that ketamine infusion is best used as a temporary circuit breaker treatment for highly depressed and/or suicidal people. (6:30 mark of the video below):

Did I enjoy the experience? Absolutely. Every second of it. Well...except for the temporary nausea that came at the end of each session.
Was it life-changing? I would say no.

The only thing that changed drastically about my life was my wallet...to the tune of $2400.

Last edited:
N

Neraul

Oct 25, 2023
I did six clinical sessions. They increase the dose each time.

The first session was beautiful. There was a still photo of a serene beach on the wall in front of me. As the ketamine set in, the picutre started gyrating and the waves started moving. Day became night.

I watched different dreamscapes animations for the 2nd-5th sessions. It was quite magical:

The last session was by far the strongest. So strong that I literally felt like was transported to a box-shaped room in another dimension almost exactly like the ending of the movie Instellar, to be trapped there for the rest of my existence. At first I panicked because I thought I was going to be stuck there forever. Then I just simply came to terms with it and realized that it was better than my real life existence. There was no stress, triggers or shitty things about life on earth in this room.
99174ff1e4b8ef5007e25813609f4767.gif

The end of each session was quite a disappointing return to reality.

I would later find out that ketamine infusion is best used as a temporary circuit breaker treatment for highly depressed and/or suicidal people. (6:30 mark of the video below):

Did I enjoy the experience? Absolutely. Every second of it. Well...except for the temporary nausea that came at the end of each session.
Was it life-changing? I would say no.

The only thing that changed drastically about my life was my wallet...to the tune of $2400.

Thank you for that. Did you do this is combination with any form of therapy?

MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
Thank you for that. Did you do this is combination with any form of therapy?
My pleasure. No combination therapy, but at the time I was prescribed Effexor (Venlafaxine), an anti-anxiety meidcation and low dosage Adderall (Amphetamine), a stimulant for treating ADHD. If you say you have access to street ketamine, I think it is worth a try. I can see it helping more than hurting. If you're on this forum, there isn't really much to lose, right? Many people that have taken it claim to have spiritual awakenings with everlasting life-saving effects afterwards.

Just make sure that if yo do decide to try it, you are in a safe place around people you think you can trust. Make your setting tranquil and comfortable. Have a playlist of good, surrealistic uplifting electronic music and/or video dreamscape visualizations ready to go, to enhance the experience:

Last edited:
huphup

huphup

Student
Dec 2, 2023
Might as well try if you have it covered or have $$, although it may just be a placebo. Like drugs for mental illness, they aren't going to fix the root of the issue, but could possibly motivate you to make changes.

J

joshua9119

Nov 9, 2023
I had direct injection ketamine treatment in 2021 and 2022, and in 2021 I was in a state of major depression and the mystical experience I had during the treatment helped me recover from my depression.

However, in 2022, I was suffering from extremely severe anxiety disorder and the treatment was not very effective.