• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Lovey

Lovey

Bipolar | AN
May 16, 2023
I'm still not sure which one would be less painful with ketamine. I plan on cutting my jugular, btw.

Any ideas? Hopefully this will all be over soon ❤️

ApparentlyNot

ApparentlyNot

Send cats.
Jul 8, 2023
I think the ketamine is sort of irrelevant, no? whichever one is more painful sober is still going to be more painful on ketamine. I've never done either ofc, but I would kinda assume hanging would be less painful than cutting one's jugular? and also more likely to be successful in general. I'd also imagine it would be harder to cut like that, both due to coordination loss on ketamine and SI in general. If pain is important to you during CTB, as it is to many, maybe you could consider more peaceful methods? I wish you peace.

Lovey

Lovey

Bipolar | AN
May 16, 2023
I think the ketamine is sort of irrelevant, no? whichever one is more painful sober is still going to be more painful on ketamine. I've never done either ofc, but I would kinda assume hanging would be less painful than cutting one's jugular? and also more likely to be successful in general. I'd also imagine it would be harder to cut like that, both due to coordination loss on ketamine and SI in general. If pain is important to you during CTB, as it is to many, maybe you could consider more peaceful methods? I wish you peace.
No peaceful methods are available where I live. Ketamine kinda numbs your body so it is relevant in that sense. I cut regularly and I'm thinking maybe it won't be as painful with ketamine; same with meth but meth makes you feel too good to want to die

Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
Get setup and noosed for hanging. Take a lot and step off. You would not feel a thing.