G

Gsz1982

Nov 18, 2020
This is my second failed attempt at hanging using a belt on my bedroom door. First time was close but ended up in intensive care. Second time yesterday juts snapped again and now for sore neck. I desperately need to get this right. Any ideas.

• Hugs
Reactions: Hopeindeath! and KleinerWolf
Lady black

Lady black

35 male, central Europe, German speaking
Oct 22, 2018
A rope could make it safer

Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
Are you talking about partial hanging? Full suspension is easier

Reactions: Cakes
Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
Is it really? I gotta read up more
I don't know too much about hanging but it's easier in the way that you don't have to test it and see if you're targeting your veins and stuff as you do with partial. You just put it on and go, and there's no going back

on the other hand it might be harder to find a location because you need some extra height to set up the rope

Reactions: Lupgevif, AbsoluteNothingness, Worndown and 2 others
Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
Unless you are found or something breaks, full wins every time!

Reactions: Gsz1982
G

Gsz1982

Nov 18, 2020
Each time the belt has snapped. I'll try rope but I'm looking for a near fool proof method. I desperately need to escape my life.

Lady black

Lady black

Oct 22, 2018
So use a rope and do full suspension. The rope should not be too thin

Reactions: Nymph and Gsz1982
Lady black

Lady black

Oct 22, 2018
If you hang full there will be nearly no pain cause you pass out really quick, just be sure not to use a stretchable rope

Reactions: CloseFriendofCamus, Gsz1982 and Worndown
C

Cakes

She/Her
Oct 25, 2020
Jeez, the door moved a lot.. a wonder how his feet didn't touch the ground

Lady black

Lady black

Oct 22, 2018
I think there was no chance anymore to get out of the noose, a good partial hanging

Lady black

Lady black

Oct 22, 2018
Don´t be anxious, it´s quick as you could see in the video, although I will do full suspension

C

Cakes

She/Her
Oct 25, 2020
Don´t be anxious, it´s quick as you could see in the video, although I will do full suspension
I think it's getting knot etc right.. I read half way through the how to hang yourself thread and had to stop because it seemed complicated.. but is it when so many people do it? :/ sorry if I'm rambling!

• Hugs
Reactions: Lady black
Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
All methods have their technical aspects. Hanging is fairly simple. To do it right all you need is a rope with a simple loop at one end, something to stand on and something to tie the rope to. Courage is always the last ingredient whatever method you choose.

Reactions: CloseFriendofCamus and Lupgevif
Lupgevif

Lupgevif

Jul 23, 2020
If you hang full there will be nearly no pain cause you pass out really quick, just be sure not to use a stretchable rope
You might still feel pain with full hanging if you place the rope incorrectly. It might even be more painful than partial hanging, since you'll feel your whole weight on your neck. Train finding your carotid arteries beforehand. It's all about where the rope press on your neck, and it isn't guaranteed that you'll pass out fast.

Lady black

Lady black

Oct 22, 2018
You might still feel pain with full hanging if you place the rope incorrectly. It might even be more painful than partial hanging, since you'll feel your whole weight on your neck. Train finding your carotid arteries beforehand. It's all about where the rope press on your neck, and it isn't guaranteed that you'll pass out fast.
Your whole body weight will close the arteries soon if you place the knot at the back of your neck and high on the neck. The only risk is using a ligature that breaks or is too stretchable

Reactions: Cakes and Lupgevif
Lupgevif

Lupgevif

Jul 23, 2020
Your whole body weight will close the arteries soon if you place the knot at the back of your neck and high on the neck. The only risk is using a ligature that breaks or is too stretchable
I never read anything about that, thanks for clarifying.

Reactions: Cakes and Lady black