• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

U

unabletocope

I'd like to shut down
Mar 13, 2024
Even though its a variation of something I already have tried. Suicides still an option and they will have to claw the meds I've stockpiled from my cold dead hands.

• Hugs
Reactions: etherealspring, dggtscccvfd and diadem99
diadem99

diadem99

arnie
May 3, 2023
It all ends in death anyway. The argument "But you haven't done these 1000 cool things to do before you die!" is futile. None of the experiences made on this planet would have any significance after death.

• Yay!
Reactions: divinemistress36, pthnrdnojvsc and thepiecessatup
U

unabletocope

I'd like to shut down
Mar 13, 2024
All they do is encourage you to try DBT. I don't have the will to live to keep doing DBT for the rest of my life. Time to take an overdose.

Reactions: thepiecessatup
D

dggtscccvfd

Mage
Jun 1, 2023
All they do is encourage you to try DBT. I don't have the will to live to keep doing DBT for the rest of my life. Time to take an overdose.
What are you planning to overdose on? Most overdoses don't work, you must be careful!

U

unabletocope

I'd like to shut down
Mar 13, 2024
If anything, the way they're trying to encourage me out of hospital ie. Implying it's a short term fix is pushing me to go for a much more long term fix ie. killing myself
What are you planning to overdose on? Most overdoses don't work, you must be careful!
Chloroquine and xanax

Reactions: dggtscccvfd
thepiecessatup

thepiecessatup

Jan 9, 2024
Exactly how I feel. DBT is all very well but it didn't help me cope with the breakdown of my relationship and all the emptiness and suffering that just resurfaces.

U

unabletocope

I'd like to shut down
Mar 13, 2024
I'm going to go to a place I can't be found and die. I won't tell anyone what i plan to do. The most effective suicides are the ones where people vanish completely, you can tell people about your plans but until you actually do it, make the steps no one takes it seriously. I will get chloroquine and xanax. I will deactivate Facebook, sasu, xbox, steam, discord. I will travel somewhere remote and then I will attempt.
Feeling more comfortable about plans, thanks folks.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: divinemistress36