• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

maktubler

maktubler

May 22, 2018
I am jealous.

Reactions: Amber1974, deathwish, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 1 other person
HangInThere

HangInThere

Just hanging around
Apr 27, 2018
So many celebrity suicides lately.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Hanger

Hanger

Noosedancer
May 29, 2018
I´m so happy for her.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Tiburcio and HangInThere
C

Caerula

Student
Mar 20, 2018
They create such cute bags :( I hope she left peacefully.

T

transgenderfailure

Subhuman Creature
Apr 30, 2018
her 13 yr old kid.. oh my god. idk how to feel about suicide when there's children involved sorry

Reactions: LivedTooLong, Nihilistnow, Thoughts95 and 6 others
Hanger

Hanger

Noosedancer
May 29, 2018
Ok, taht´s right, I could never do it if I had children under 18...

Lucas

Lucas

May 26, 2018
I kinda wish that for once a celebrity suicide would be done just for the ideology "I've had a great life and now it's time to end it while I'm ahead" rather than due depression or so, but I'm afraid this is due latter taking the child in consideration.

Reactions: maktubler, bag.of.cats, Tiburcio and 1 other person
never getting better

never getting better

Apr 27, 2018
RIP.

chronicpainnomore

chronicpainnomore

Not Circling the Drain Anymore
May 31, 2018
She hanged herself with a scarf. And I bet she looked fabulous. Seriously though, this just goes to show that being rich and successful in life means nothing. People will inevitably say how can she kill herself when her life was so good? People from all walks of life are ready to CTB.

Reactions: FullFat, maktubler, never getting better and 10 others
C

Caerula

Student
Mar 20, 2018
Would we really know what's her relationship with her child? In an interview she said she realized that her daughter doesn't want her around anymore so she stopped being a stay at home mom and started another company named after her daughter.
Then I realized she was becoming 12 and really didn't want me around so much so I thought I'd get back into the business.

Reactions: deathwish, FullFat, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 1 other person
Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Jun 6, 2018
Would we really know what's her relationship with her child? In an interview she said she realized that her daughter doesn't want her around anymore so she stopped being a stay at home mom and started another company named after her daughter.
I feel like she was just jealous of her daughter and couldnt take it anymore

C

Caerula

Student
Mar 20, 2018
I feel like she was just jealous of her daughter and couldnt take it anymore
Omg interesting theory. I don't know much about her or her family so I'm just curious what's making you think that she was jealous of her daughter.

Reactions: dano6533 and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Jun 6, 2018
Omg interesting theory. I don't know much about her or her family so I'm just curious what's making you think that she was jealous of her daughter.
So many parents try to cope by living through their children, her daughter is at that age where guys start to check her out and she was probably pissed that her daughter was taking away her spotlight and ended it

I dont blame her tbh

Reactions: dano6533
C

Caerula

Student
Mar 20, 2018
So many parents try to cope by living through their children, her daughter is at that age where guys start to check her out and she was probably pissed that her daughter was taking away her spotlight and ended it

I dont blame her tbh
O I've never thought of it this way. Thanks for sharing your views!

maktubler

maktubler

May 22, 2018

Isn't that every 13 year old though? Once the teenage years start to kick in, suddenly the parents become the enemy. Not a reason to CTB

Sonnenblume

Sonnenblume

Sunflower Panda
Apr 6, 2018
apparently her company has financial troubles.

Reactions: dano6533, Caerula and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
C

Caerula

Student
Mar 20, 2018
Isn't that every 13 year old though? Once the teenage years start to kick in, suddenly the parents become the enemy. Not a reason to CTB
Maybe true for many others.... I never personally had this feeling.....

Reactions: dano6533 and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals