chasedtheWind

chasedtheWind

Nemendsitall
Oct 11, 2020
Hi Guys,
I appreciate the warm welcome and support with no judgment on experiences no matter how trivial or complex they may be. I'm from a *Christian Baptist background (full disclosure) and wanted to use that as the basis of my outlook resulting from some of my experiences.

So back when I was a teenager, I found out I had a penicillin allergy the hard way. Had stepped on a rusted nail and had to get a tetanus shot to prevent infection. Well, after the shot, I went into shock and was told I had a very violent reaction, rapidly towards complete unconsciousness.

Two things:
1. For me, as I recall it, it was painless. I only panicked because my body was sending unfamiliar signals I couldn't logically process at the time.

2. When I was out, I didn't see any lights flashing, my life fast-forwarded or missed opportunities and when I came about after the reversal of the shock, I couldn't tell how long I was out. No disrespect to those who see *(angels, demons or loved ones), but for me, I wasn't even in a state to discern the fact that I was out.

Take-away:
- Quality of life is very subjective and is based on personal experiences and your environment, make the best of what you have until...
- Have no Regrets for roads not taken, they probably were never meant to be...
- Be kind and supportive of one another, even when you cannot relate to what someone has or is experiencing.
- Fear of the unknown holds us hostage, free yourselves...

When I CTB, I will not worry about what the future might have brought because up until that time, I would have lived the future (with its ups and downs) everyday, from the day I was born... until EXIT.

Reactions: VIBRITANNIA, Georgii, not4us and 1 other person