• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

anorexic-pigeon

anorexic-pigeon

Feb 29, 2020
Just went to a new therapist and he kind of makes me want to continue living for a little while just out of curiosity. All of what he said is stuff I heard before: "you have to be your own best friend." And whatnot. Completely unhelpful bs. But he seemed so sincere when I told him about my SI. He wants me to get better and stay alive, and even if I won't live for my family, something in the back of my head wants me to live for him. Just to see what happens

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Sensei, highlyvolatile and Jean4
Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
Just went to a new therapist and he kind of makes me want to continue living for a little while just out of curiosity. All of what he said is stuff I heard before: "you have to be your own best friend." And whatnot. Completely unhelpful bs. But he seemed so sincere when I told him about my SI. He wants me to get better and stay alive, and even if I won't live for my family, something in the back of my head wants me to live for him. Just to see what happens
That is fantastic! Take that hope wherever you can get it. Please keep us up to date :heart:

Reactions: Sensei, highlyvolatile and anorexic-pigeon