W

Walilamdzi

Mar 21, 2019
for brain injuries, it makes me quite terrified of that prospect and irritated that nembutal isn't available.

• Hugs
Reactions: Final Escape, Oyoy and Fragile
Fragile

Fragile

Broken
Jul 7, 2019
I have N and i'm still terrified of that prospect.

some time ago i read an article about a guy that failed at his attempt and ended up a vegetable, his mother decided that the best thing to do was to keep him alive, in a wheelchair, without use of his brain and body. he can only communicate by blinking, and obviously he still wants to die. it's fucked up.
what are you at that point, just a glorified pet without human rights or dignity?

• Hugs
Reactions: Final Escape and Brick In The Wall
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
I have N and i'm still terrified of that prospect.

some time ago i read an article about a guy that failed at his attempt and ended up a vegetable, his mother decided that the best thing to do was to keep him alive, in a wheelchair, without use of his brain and body. he can only communicate by blinking, and obviously he still wants to die. it's fucked up.
what are you at that point, just a glorified pet without human rights or dignity?
I think I heard about that one. There was a huge debate as to the ethics of the situation.

Brain damage can occur from a simple slip on the curb though. I guess sometimes you just have to weigh the risk vs reward.

As they say some things are worse than death. I definitely think this would be one of them.

Reactions: Final Escape and Fragile