T

TimeToBiteTheDust

Visionary
Nov 7, 2019
Thanks a lot to all of you. Here is the only place I find comfort when desperate to ctb. Just thanks for being here and your kind words. I really apreciate this during this hard times for me. Storm seems never gonna stop meanwhile I'm trying "to dance" in the rain. Trying to enjoy what is left of life for me but sometimes I want to say enough and wish I had a gun to do it impulsively when I'm in pain. Again, thanks a lot. This place means a lot to me.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: roju, puppy9, Raminiki and 25 others
Lostandfound7

Lostandfound7

Just waiting....
Jan 21, 2020
I'm dancing in the storm wit' u!! xoxo
DJ@K-O is on the turntables..

(Ps..I'm happy u don't own a gun to do it impulsively..lol)

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: K-O, Busdriver, not-2-b-the-answer and 2 others
D

Desi

Student
Aug 16, 2019
I totally understand what you mean, of course.

• Love
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and TimeToBiteTheDust
Fragile

Fragile

Broken
Jul 7, 2019
Maybe if we keep dancing in the storm a lightning will hit us(?)

but seriously, this place is great.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: SuicidalSymphonies, TimeToBiteTheDust and not-2-b-the-answer
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
Sorry for the circumstances that brought you here. :hug: Everyone here is awesome. I don't know what I would do without it.
Maybe if we keep dancing in the storm a lightning will hit us(?)

but seriously, this place is great.

If it were only that simple. :wink:

• Love
Reactions: Fragile, TimeToBiteTheDust and Lostandfound7
SipSop

SipSop

Arcanist
May 7, 2020
Thanks a lot to all of you. Here is the only place I find comfort when desperate to ctb. Just thanks for being here and your kind words. I really apreciate this during this hard times for me. Storm seems never gonna stop meanwhile I'm trying "to dance" in the rain. Trying to enjoy what is left of life for me but sometimes I want to say enough and wish I had a gun to do it impulsively when I'm in pain. Again, thanks a lot. This place means a lot to me.
There is something about this community. You would not feel comfortable here unless you are yourself at the same vibration as those guys. I know what I'm talking about. There is only comfort in this place once you're down, hopeless. Many people here, it feels, that they get you. Perhaps, we are not that alone after all.

• Hugs
Reactions: Raminiki, not-2-b-the-answer and TimeToBiteTheDust
TowerUpright

TowerUpright

Disillusioned
May 26, 2019
There is something about this community. You would not feel comfortable here unless you are yourself at the same vibration as those guys. I know what I'm talking about. There is only comfort in this place once you're down, hopeless. Many people here, it feels, that they get you. Perhaps, we are not that alone after all.
I think "civilized society' would rather tell us we are alone and are freaks for not conforming to their society.

It's good to have a counter-culture that we can be a part of.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: puppy9, s3gfault, TimeToBiteTheDust and 2 others
SipSop

SipSop

Arcanist
May 7, 2020
I think "civilized society' would rather tell us we are alone and are freaks for not conforming to their society.

It's good to have a counter-culture that we can be a part of.
No mean to insult anybody but: misery seeks company.
We need to be understood, to belong.
Even if we don't want it, or like it.

• Hugs
Reactions: Raminiki, TimeToBiteTheDust and TowerUpright
H

Hopeindeath!

Elementalist
Dec 7, 2019
I like what you wrote. To be able to dance in the rain in the midst of the storm is something I want to be able to do.

• Hugs
Reactions: TimeToBiteTheDust, not-2-b-the-answer and Deleted member 19276
T

TimeToBiteTheDust

Visionary
Nov 7, 2019
Can't take it. Just was watching how much I achieved at university just to end like this. Can't believe it. Want it to end right now. Wish I was dead

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: puppy9, FriendofDeath, Busdriver and 2 others
Mgl91

Mgl91

Nothing is real
Feb 16, 2020
Este lugar da algo de paz y te enseƱa que hacer algo inpulsivo es una mala idea ...

Reactions: roju and andresantosfx
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you šŸ•Æļø Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
No mean to insult anybody but: misery seeks company.
We need to be understood, to belong.
Even if we don't want it, or like it.
Isn't that why were here? Because we are understood? Maybe they aren't exactly in the right mental place to help us. But it's a lot better then being looked down upon because you were hurt so badly that society can't understand your pain.

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and Raminiki
SuicidalSymphonies

SuicidalSymphonies

I think I'll take a dirt nap.
Oct 13, 2019
Sending love! Being understood and having folk who know your pain is something so different. It's hard to explain how grateful I am for this forum and its members.

I am sorry that you are dealing with all of this. I genuinely, wholeheartedly wish there was something I could do.

I'd love to dance in the rain with you! It takes two to Tango. x

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, Raminiki and FriendofDeath
I

I screwed up

Waiting for the damn bus
Sep 11, 2019
When the site went down for a couple of days due to server change I was more restless and anxious than normal. Felt more depressed during those days...

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and KleinerWolf
Soulless Angel

Soulless Angel

Did someone say Rum?
Jul 6, 2020
This place is awesome, there is no denying it! Given its a suicide forum, I have never found a more supportive place

• Love
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and FriendofDeath
Raminiki

Raminiki

Iustitia Mortuus
Jun 12, 2020
We all deserve some comfort in the depths of our pain and suffering. When our families and friends, and professional services have failed or forsaken us, we, the doomed and broken and sad, still have compassion for one another, without judgement, with acceptance, because we can empathise. The least we can do is give to one another the love we never received ourselves in our time of need. Nobody should be so isolated and ostracised that they must die alone. The people here are on the edge with us, the only ones out in that same wilderness, seeking that brave ending by our own hands, as our right. This community is flawed and troubled and hurting, and precious because of all that. It's the only sanctuary so many of us have.

• Love
Reactions: roju and not-2-b-the-answer