M

marshk427

Oct 14, 2022
Hi everyone, I'm new here! I've recently discovered this website and the community just seems so kind and I love everyone here. I am so grateful for the resources and knowledge that's accessible to us. I do plan to ctb in a couple days but it gives me great comfort being a part of a community that understands what I'm going through. I've been so lonely lately, I appreciate all your support and love.

I'm truly sorry that a lot of you are suffering, I wish we could have met under better circumstances. If there's a next life I hope you live one that's filled with love and happiness because that's what you deserve. Maybe you can come find me and we can be friends. I genuinely wish everyone here the best in this life and the next, I hope we all find peace. I love you.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: StruggleWithin, Per Ardua Ad Astra, not-2-b-the-answer and 20 others
hunterfla

hunterfla

Experienced
Sep 13, 2022
Hi everyone, I'm new here! I've recently discovered this website and the community just seems so kind and I love everyone here. I am so grateful for the resources and knowledge that's accessible to us. I do plan to ctb in a couple days but it gives me great comfort being a part of a community that understands what I'm going through. I've been so lonely lately, I appreciate all your support and love.

I'm truly sorry that a lot of you are suffering, I wish we could have met under better circumstances. If there's a next life I hope you live one that's filled with love and happiness because that's what you deserve. Maybe you can come find me and we can be friends. I genuinely wish everyone here the best in this life and the next, I hope we all find peace. I love you.
That's a nice sentiment...I hope you find peace, whatever and wherever that is for you. xoxoxo

• Love
Reactions: ClownMe, marshk427, Dead Meat and 1 other person
M

MyFinalProject

Oct 11, 2022
I love you too. If there is a next life, I also hope yours is filled with peace and happiness. Thanks for your kind words. <3

• Love
Dead Meat

Dead Meat

DOOMED
Oct 10, 2018
Lot's of Love to you too @marshk427 and may you find the peace and tranquility that you so richly deserve :hug: :heart::hug::heart::hug::heart::hug::heart::hug::heart::hug::heart:

• Love
Reactions: ClownMe, marshk427 and makethepainstop
F

freight_train

Oct 14, 2022
may you succeed in your effort to escape the cruelty and torture of existence. farewell, brother.

• Love
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I hope that you find freedom from all suffering for when the time is right for you to leave.

• Love
Reactions: Dead Meat, ClownMe and marshk427
Dark Moon

Dark Moon

Wizard
Sep 21, 2022
I hope you get some peace and happiness from life.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Dead Meat, ClownMe and marshk427
Cathy Ames

Cathy Ames

Cautionary Tale
Mar 11, 2022
Thank you so very much. Welcome and also I am very sorry that circumstances have brought you here.

• Love
Reactions: marshk427, Dead Meat and ClownMe
Chronicillness

Chronicillness

Experienced
Jun 19, 2018
I love you too.

• Love
Reactions: marshk427