L

loopylou

Learn to fly
Jan 11, 2021
I been super depressed and angry al day . I have been drinking vodka to try ignore the thoughts but it's still there I want to go. I have SN but have eaten and drank . Wish this was an impulsive method.

yes I'm sure I ready :(
Sorry for repeated thread site wouldn't load

• Hugs
Reactions: mediocre, Dead Meat, Silver and 1 other person
Gonjoolie

Gonjoolie

Student
Feb 5, 2021
If you're absolutely positive you're ready, just try to wait til tomorrow so you can at least fast. I hope you find peace in whatever you choose to do

L

loopylou

Learn to fly
Jan 11, 2021
If you're absolutely positive you're ready, just try to wait til tomorrow so you can at least fast. I hope you find peace in whatever you choose to do
I'll be in a different mind set then. Hope is a nasty emotion that my depression clings onto but it's bulls hit. Nothing ever gets better. I have been on medication for 10 years nearly. I read earlier depressive bouts usually last 6-8 months . More like years for me

• Hugs
Reactions: Georgiana Darcy
Gonjoolie

Gonjoolie

Student
Feb 5, 2021
I'll be in a different mind set then. Hope is a nasty emotion that my depression clings onto but it's bulls hit. Nothing ever gets better. I have been on medication for 10 years nearly. I read earlier depressive bouts usually last 6-8 months . More like years for me
I understand that but you're very likely to fail without fasting. If you absolutely need to take it right now, then have a couple extra glasses of the SN drink prepared in case you vomit a couple of times

• Hugs
Reactions: loopylou
wanttodie

wanttodie

Enlightened
Apr 19, 2018
me to just want to die

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: placeholder, loopylou and Dead Meat