nopointofliving

nopointofliving

Warrior
Apr 19, 2021
I can't deny .... I loved him too much
I still remember the beauty of his smiling eyes.
He didn't want to fight for me. At the end, I'm Noone... just a boring ugly girl.
I told him to chase his happiness, he left and never looked back
Probably he's looking for a respectful wife now and I'm here drowning in my darkest thoughts.

I stood for him and I will always, even if he has bad thoughts about me.
I can't wish him any harm but I'm mad at life. I'm mad at God. Thank you God for rewarding all those who hurt me with good life. Thank you for rewarding my kindness with this hell dark depression. Thank you God I can't be any more grateful.

This is my problem, I always pick the wrong man. He wasn't the only one to hurt me. My first ex did hurt me bad. What really hurts me that I stood for those people, I supported them, I really wanted them to be successful and happy. What I got in return ? They curse me now, they say they hate what I did for them, I wasn't helpful for them. Yeah, I got my reward, I wish death daily, and they? they got their reward too, they live happily each and every fucking day.

I'm mad ... I'm sad.. I'm hurt .... why did you do all this to me?

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: WornOutLife and UseItOrLoseIt
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
You're a lovely girl.
Everytime we talk, you're very nice and I really enjoy reading your posts on the forum.

We all loved someone and tend to miss those days but, there will always be another chance if we really look for it!

I've picked lots of "wrong girls" throughout my life but even if I'm still suicidal, I would like to find love again before ctb!

Whatever happens, you know you can count on me.

Hugs and love,

Matt

• Love
Reactions: daddy Phil :), nopointofliving and PoofLoop:P
nopointofliving

nopointofliving

Warrior
Apr 19, 2021
You're a lovely girl.
Everytime we talk, you're very nice and I really enjoy reading your posts on the forum.

We all loved someone and tend to miss those days but, there will always be another chance if we really look for it!

I've picked lots of "wrong girls" throughout my life but even if I'm still suicidal, I would like to find love again before ctb!

Whatever happens, you know you can count on me.

Hugs and love,

Matt
Hello Matt,

Your replies always make me smile. You're too kind and compassionate. It's very sad seeing most of kind people end up having mental illnesses. I really appreciate your genuine loving words. Thank you for being here my beautiful friend.

• Love
Reactions: WornOutLife