Aug 14, 2020
Rest in peace, friend. Rest in peace. You're gonna be missed. :'(:'(:'(

• Love
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and Death_the_kid
ShutUpEli

ShutUpEli

I'm sorry
Apr 6, 2021
Hopefully you can make the journey safely. We all wish you peace and love from the other side ❤️

• Love
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, Death_the_kid and A_miStake_of_NATURE
LeGuitarist

LeGuitarist

Eternally Lost
Mar 19, 2021
I'm so sorry life pushed you to this point. Rest in peace, my friend

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Journeytoletgo, not-2-b-the-answer, LifeQuitter2018 and 2 others
nopointofliving

nopointofliving

Warrior
Apr 19, 2021
I miss you. Hope you're in a better place

• Love
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
RegretedFeeling

RegretedFeeling

Student
Mar 21, 2021
Be In Peace

• Love
0siris

0siris

O V E R
Apr 23, 2019
> RIP April 30, 2021. Please, please, please don't do this.

> Last seen today

Does that mean someone else wrote this signature on his account?

• Aww..
  • Wow
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, NothingElseMatters and Bedrock48
SweetDreams500

SweetDreams500

Narcissistic gay NEETcel
Apr 4, 2021
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and demuic
B

babydeer

Sep 28, 2019
Hello, this is her former partner. I feel guilty about intruding on this private venue but our family is grieving and searching for answers and this is the last place we found she was active before she called 911. If you had a conversation that could shed some light, or if she told you her phone code, or anything that could help, please DM me. My fingerprint is still in her iPhone but it died in the hospital and needs to the code to be unlocked or backed up to iTunes so we cannot access her texts. She last was on Facebook at 3:30 pm and I don't know how to check when she posted these messages in this thread. How can I do that? She did leave a note but it is with the police until toxicology is complete. I will check this account one more time next weekend, and then let her rest. We are looking for anything for closure, any advice or leads are appreciated

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: voyager, noname223, 0siris and 12 others
aminend

aminend

Warlock
May 24, 2020
Hello, this is her former partner. I feel guilty about intruding on this private venue but our family is grieving and searching for answers and this is the last place we found she was active before she called 911. If you had a conversation that could shed some light, or if she told you her phone code, or anything that could help, please DM me. My fingerprint is still in her iPhone but it died in the hospital and needs to the code to be unlocked or backed up to iTunes so we cannot access her texts. She last was on Facebook at 3:30 pm and I don't know how to check when she posted these messages in this thread. How can I do that? She did leave a note but it is with the police until toxicology is complete. I will check this account one more time next weekend, and then let her rest. We are looking for anything for closure, any advice or leads are appreciated
Rest in peace.

• Hugs
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
I just wanted to say I'm sorry for your loss. Most come here because we can't say how we truly feel IRL.
I don't know that she would have given her password to anyone on this site.
I can tell you that I didn't have any private conversations with her. I'm not sure what I can & can't say.
I know some look at us as a cult. None of us wants to see someone choose to end their life but we do understand.
I don't think it's any secret the the posts are time-stamped at the top. You can read previous posts to see what she was thinking. You may see things that you won't want to read. The mods usually lock a members user name after they've passed.
Again, I'm sorry for your loss.

• Love
Reactions: voyager, noname223, aminend and 4 others
0siris

0siris

O V E R
Apr 23, 2019
Hi

I'm really sorry for your loss.

I can't help much since I didn't have any contact with @babydeer, but I can tell you the times @babydeer wrote the messages in this thread.

April 30, 2021 at 11:08 PM UTC
well, my attempt at recovery didn't last long. I couldn't do it. I've just taken my sn. Wasn't able to get meto. We'll see if I can keep it down. I could use some company.

edit: if it doesn't work I will update this thread. Naturally, if it does, I will not.

April 30, 2021 at 11:13 PM UTC
Honestly I'm so scared. I got tempted to call someone on the phone but I wouldn't want to end up telling them what I did, or make them listen to me pass out over the phone.
physically, so far my heart is just beating uncomfortably fast.

April 30, 2021 at 11:18 PM UTC
Thank you ❤️

April 30, 2021 at 11:29 PM UTC
Thank you all for the kind wishes. I am feeling a little numb and heart is still pounding. My fingernails are bluish. No vomiting yet.

April 30, 2021 at 11:32 PM UTC

Reactions: Death is beautiful, Wrennie, not-2-b-the-answer and 2 others