Seered Doom

Seered Doom

A nihilist going through an unrelinquished Hell
Sep 9, 2023
Really, I cannot for the life of me understand how others are able to socialize properly and have functioning friendships while I'm just on the outside observing. It's so jarring. Why can't I find a community with others who understand me while at the same time, I'm actively not engaging too much? Can't I ever settle for a compromise? Guess not since my brain's wired where I'll never be satisfied no matter what I do

• Hugs
Reactions: tiger b and Praestat_Mori
skaro

skaro

idk anymore
Oct 25, 2023
Hey, it's okay man I totally feel you. I'm neurodivergent and have narcissistic tendencies on top of that so I'm really as anti-social as someone can get. I also just don't understand how socializing works, it seems that people are supposed to play around and pretend in their words, and I just can't do that.
It's not your fault <3 I'm certain there's things that can bring satisfaction, and I'm certain there's a percentage of people who can understand you aswell. You sound really pleasant to hang around with honestly.
If you're a good person then you'll find people you vibe with eventually no matter what. I know it can be exhausting being exposed to the general population but that smaller percentage does exist, trust me, I found some people I talk to myself every now and then.

• Hugs
Reactions: tiger b, Seered Doom and Praestat_Mori
Seered Doom

Seered Doom

A nihilist going through an unrelinquished Hell
Sep 9, 2023
Me? Pleasant? That's surprising considering my sense of humour is one of biting sarcasm and people tend to find me annoying.