Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
the government is useless. and i dont mean in the typical "everyone hates the government" way. theyre literally fucking me over in multiple ways. i cant get any physical or mental help because of these assholes. but those prolifers "theres help" not when the government is literally physically keeping you from it, no, theres not. theres absolutely zero fucking help for me.

if anything is going to cause me to not pay my taxes, its this. why the fuck should i give you money if youre just gonna put me in situations where i have to off myself. go fuck yourself, you dont deserve a single cent of my damn money.

i try to get help, i cant go to therapy because you might uproot my brothers lives. i try to get help from people in recovery (another forum) and they told me you "dont have rules". what fucking rock is that asshole living under? those fucking rules are what kills millions of people because we're to scared to get help! youre an idiot that needs to spend 2 seconds with google, although your probably too stupid for that. i try to help myself and go to the doctors office "oh you literally cant breath and are scared, i dont give a shit" why the fuck did you even come up with those stupid exemptions if they dont mean shit!? then i try going to ER because my eating disorder has me in pain and discomforted, i just wanted to know if i had low blood sugar, but i just had to get the doctor that didnt leave kindergarten and whos favorite shape is circles. i emailed the government hoping theres a way around the therapy thing, its been almost a month with zero response.

my parents and peers might have started my problems, but when i die id love for it to be in front of the government building

SEE WHAT YOU CAUSE YOU FUCKING ASSHOLES!!!! i WANT to recovery (mostly, sort of, kind of. im trying thats the important part) but youre literally blocking me at every corner. youre forcing me to kms!

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Skathon, Forever Sleep, The anhedonic one and 1 other person
The anhedonic one

The anhedonic one

Dead inside
May 20, 2023
So sorry you are going through this.
I'm in UK and the so-called health services are all in crisis. I had to wait 2 weeks for a doctor's appointment, only to be told that there was nothing he could do for me except make an appointment to see a psychiatrist.
My appointment to see the psychiatrist is on 15 January 2024. Almost 8 months to wait.
The cognitive behaviour therapy people are fucking useless, they spend more time talking shit than actually being constructive.
The beds at the psych ward are all full up.
Some people have to be moved hundreds of miles away to another psych ward just to find a bed for them.
Fucking shitshow world full of its fucking shitfuckery everywhere you go.

• Wow
Reactions: TapeMachine and Forever Sleep