• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

FTL.Wanderer

FTL.Wanderer

Enlightened
May 31, 2018
One of the main reasons I've left every other suicide forum. Even being at the end of your rope with others who're supposedly in the same way, people still find a way to do the very human competition game. The more I live the more I understand why so many people prefer their pets to just about every other human being.

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, faex42, Gray Wounds and 4 others
lululoo

lululoo

Mage
Dec 15, 2018
One of the main reasons I've left every other suicide forum. Even being at the end of your rope with others who're supposedly in the same way, people still find a way to do the very human competition game. The more I live the more I understand why so many people prefer their pets to just about every other human being.
It's truly sad that this happens.

Reactions: Dead Meat, Weeping Garbage Can, FTL.Wanderer and 1 other person
A

ArtsyDrawer

Enlightened
Nov 8, 2018

Pretty sure Einstein also said something along the lines of "the more I look at people, the more I like dogs".

I encounter that pile of shit everywhere too. Even from doctors. No, ESPECIALLY from doctors. Yes, the fact I "feel" my brain sometimes is weird, no, you can't stand there, mouth ajar and stare like you're in a zoo. You have the tools, you have the offending node sort of defined, the next step is making 100% sure it is indeed where the non penetrating tests said it is, and then chop it off.

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, FTL.Wanderer and Minudah