crippled with grief
Nov 8, 2021
God i'm tragic. Even for me this is a new low. Someone put a bullet in me already.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Seaghost, Circles, Enabran255 and 2 others
O

OrcWitch

Warlock
Sep 3, 2021
Im sorry youre having a hard time. I understand youre frustrated with yourself and I dont want to dismiss your feelings, but people blow their money on worse things all the time.

• Hugs
Reactions: Manaaja
Manaaja

Manaaja

euROPE
Sep 10, 2018
Hope you find someone.

If it makes you feel better, I have developed a gambling addiction, used lots of money to buy lots of tickets and I've only won 1,2€. At least you don't have a gambling addiction. And if that £100 helps you find someone, then it's a small price to pay imo. Of course if you don't have much money and it won't help you it's a different story, but let's hope it will help you.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I'm sure many of us have spent money on things that do not make us feel better. We all do things we regret. I'm sorry you are in this situation. Living really is painful.

Reactions: Manaaja
CFLoser

CFLoser

I fcking hate myself
Dec 5, 2018
I could've given you a ride 10x better than whatever tinder hoe could give you.

• Yay!
Reactions: looseye
Enabran255

Enabran255

Numbed
Oct 2, 2019
Sorry man. I have to respect your courage for trying on that cancer site though.

crippled with grief
Nov 8, 2021
been trying to get over the love of my life. tried everything. this is my last resort. i've got a hookup lined up but i don't know whether i'll go through with it. it just makes me feel even more empty, lost and lonely. just no one can live up to her.

C

Circles

Visionary
Sep 3, 2018
Using dating apps is just pathetic for the average person in my opinion. Everyone is looking for the top 5% while most people aren't even that. They want people to be top notch perfect and the standards is fucking ridiculous. I'm bi and after using tinder and a few other dating apps it almost made me not want to try with women anymore and focus more on men and even that is hard.

Reactions: looseye and Enabran255