Crows

Crows

Look in the mirror in the dark there you will see
Mar 8, 2020
I have thought about ctbing soon. My life is so shitty that I dont even know where to begin. I gave someone 350 saying they were going to double my money by getting some product. Guy ran off with my money and said he got robbed. I decided to believe him then I did something stupid and decided to give him my debit card to pull some money out. Hadn't heard from him since. I reported my card as stolen and was lucky to have enough money in my wallet to buy some cigs. I'm devastated and have been feeling lonely all day. If there is someone I can talk with on here I'd appreciate it alot. Just a caring ear, prolly wont even need it that long. Much love and compassion for everyone struggling.

• Hugs
  • Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: excelsior, Meditation guide, NightmareTour and 8 others
StringPuppet

StringPuppet

Lost
Oct 5, 2020
I'm sorry that happened to you. This world is full of wolves.

Reactions: whywere, Meditation guide, Silvermorning and 1 other person
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
I have thought about ctbing soon. My life is so shitty that I dont even know where to begin. I gave someone 350 saying they were going to double my money by getting some product. Guy ran off with my money and said he got robbed. I decided to believe him then I did something stupid and decided to give him my debit card to pull some money out. Hadn't heard from him since. I reported my card as stolen and was lucky to have enough money in my wallet to buy some cigs. I'm devastated and have been feeling lonely all day. If there is someone I can talk with on here I'd appreciate it alot. Just a caring ear, prolly wont even need it that long. Much love and compassion for everyone struggling.
I feel so sorry you for@Outcryofcrows, I always say, " what goes around comes around", and I really hope that person gets what is coming to me. We ARE a family here and to hear that a family member got basically robbed makes my blood boil. All the love and empathy that I have in me goes out to you right now. Walter :heart::hug:

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Crows, Meditation guide, JGT and 1 other person
Silvermorning

Silvermorning

The polar bears made me do it
Oct 10, 2020
Sorry about what happened, you seem to be such a good soul.

Pm me whenever you need to talk. We are here for you.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: whywere and Meditation guide
J

JGT

Jul 22, 2020
Pm me too

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: whywere, Meditation guide and Silvermorning
OminousVaL

OminousVaL

VaL
Jul 31, 2020
I read your post. You are heard and I will continue to listen to you should you wish to talk. I can not promise to feel your pain but I will be able to recognize it and provide emotional support.

• Love
Reactions: whywere, Meditation guide and Silvermorning