S

setoursailsagain

Jun 8, 2022
Hi everyone I'm new here. Like a lot of you I have lurked for a while before joining, this website has been a great deal of comfort for me in recent times.

Before I go ahead and post the heavy stuff i just wanted to say hi.

So you can call me Sails, i guess, I'm 35m, British. I'm a massive PC gamer, spend a LOT of time in the kitchen/garden, animal lover and i have a broad taste in music but i'm a metalhead at heart.

Anyway, thanks for welcoming me to this site and i'll try to get back to every reply if i can (or if I get any lol)

S

• Hugs
Reactions: LionsTigersAndBears, waitingforrest, Pluto and 9 others
S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
Hi everyone I'm new here. Like a lot of you I have lurked for a while before joining, this website has been a great deal of comfort for me in recent times.

So you can call me Sails, i guess, I'm 35m, British. I'm a massive PC gamer, spend a LOT of time in the kitchen/garden, animal lover and i have a broad taste in music but i'm a metalhead at heart.

Anyway, thanks for welcoming me to this site and i'll try to get back to every reply if i can (or if I get any lol)

S
Hello, what brings you to this site? WHat factors may have lead to depression, and do you see possible ways that could lead to recovery?

Reactions: setoursailsagain
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I'm sorry for whatever suffering has brought you to this website. I wish you the best.

Reactions: setoursailsagain, Sakura94 and onlyanimalsaregood
onlyanimalsaregood

onlyanimalsaregood

Unlovable šŸ’” Rest in peace CommitSudoku šŸ¤
Mar 11, 2022

S
Hi Sails. Nice to meet you and welcome to our community. How are you doing?

I'm also European and a huge animal lover, as you can see from my name :)

I hope to see you here more often, and I hope you find words of support and comfort here. This forum was also once the only thing that brought me peace in more troubled times.

Reactions: Endex, setoursailsagain and Sakura94
Dead Meat

Dead Meat

DOOMED
Oct 10, 2018
Welcome to the forum Sails I hope you enjoy your stay here, there's a lot of very kind hearted beautiful souls here.:heart::hug:

• Hugs
Reactions: Endex, LionsTigersAndBears, setoursailsagain and 1 other person
S

setoursailsagain

Jun 8, 2022
Hello, what brings you to this site? WHat factors may have lead to depression, and do you see possible ways that could lead to recovery?
Hi, I suffer with depression a lot. I have done as far back as i remember. I think about suicide a lot. Even had an attempt when i was 19.

I seem to have very high highs, almost giddy and very low lows. Things just get too much sometimes. Hard to describe sometimes as you may well know.
I'm sorry for whatever suffering has brought you to this website. I wish you the best.
Thanks so much.
Hi Sails. Nice to meet you and welcome to our community. How are you doing?

I'm also European and a huge animal lover, as you can see from my name :)

I hope to see you here more often, and I hope you find words of support and comfort here. This forum was also once the only thing that brought me peace in more troubled times.
The last week or so has been ok actually thanks but i decided to reach out anyways rather than leave it until im at my lowest. This site has helped me a lot. I feel lonely a lot and i think it would help to put myself out there and talk to you guys.

Thanks
Welcome to the forum Sails I hope you enjoy your stay here, there's a lot of very kind hearted beautiful souls here.:heart::hug:
Thanks, its nice to meet you all.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat
W

waitingforrest

Elementalist
Dec 27, 2021
Hello there Sails!!!! I'm glad that you find comfort here. :D. The first few posts can be difficult, uncomfortable even. But I hope we will do the best to make you feel welcomed.

Reactions: Endex and setoursailsagain
S

setoursailsagain

Jun 8, 2022
Hello there Sails!!!! I'm glad that you find comfort here. :D. The first few posts can be difficult, uncomfortable even. But I hope we will do the best to make you feel welcomed.
Thanks so much. Yeah, it's really nerve wracking putting yourself out there but I hope to really be a part of this community that i've lurked around for so long.

• Hugs
Reactions: Endex and waitingforrest