• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

S

sadman710

Student
Mar 22, 2024
Saw it on WPD. Guy used cornhole bags and ratchet. Its a new video. I guess this method can work if performed properly. So this dispelled the myth that this method is a failure.

AkaRed

AkaRed

Come on! Let’s go, we’ll make our future together.
Apr 20, 2023
Can you PM me the video?

S

sadman710

Student
Mar 22, 2024
Sent. If you want to see it yourselves without PM the video is like 4 hours old on there.

R

redeeming_butterfly

May 15, 2024
Yeah. It honestly does NOT look peaceful. It is sad. Jumping seems more peaceful.
Yes, it doesn't look peaceful, but the convulsions take place outside of consciousness. What surprises me are the agonizing noises he makes. Is that normal? Or is it possible that he suffocated because he didn't quite hit the veins?
His eyes are closed during the entire process, so he should definitely not have been conscious.

Off topic: I didn't know WPD and I'm shocked at how many unbelievably horrific acts there are every day and those are just the ones that are recorded. I couldn't watch more than one video. What a sick reality we live in...

Last edited:
Reactions: Forveleth and Ashu
L

Lost21

Student
Sep 24, 2018
Could you please send me the video? Thank you