19andOverdue

19andOverdue

Jun 12, 2022
for the first time in months I've been able to structure a stable friendship circle with appropriate attachments in treatment. My BPD cycle got the best of me and I shut down before I had the chance to be vulnerable and feel accepted, so I left early. I felt like I could handle myself if I lived in the present with good intentions, but the hell of my home life and the pit of my depression and addiction have bed ridden me in the first week. I don't know how to bounce back, but I know it starts with my senseless addiction to relief and dissociation.
for the first time in months I've been able to structure a stable friendship circle with appropriate attachments in treatment. My BPD cycle got the best of me and I shut down before I had the chance to be vulnerable and feel accepted, so I left early. I felt like I could handle myself if I lived in the present with good intentions, but the hell of my home life and the pit of my depression and addiction have bed ridden me in the first week. I don't know how to bounce back, but I know it starts with my senseless addiction to relief and dissociation.
I also don't have any real friends at home