• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

broth0100

broth0100

i’m not in the tide i be under it, Jaws
Oct 23, 2023
my parents don't kno me at all and they never did, they've no empathy for my perspective either. every time i have a conversation w them it's srsly like talking to aliens. they pathologize every word out of my mouth. i need to write into my directive or watever tht they can't b allowed to speak at any kind of memorial tht might b had for me. i don't want them anywhere near my remains either. i'd feel rlly bad leaving it all to my sister and friends but srsly..my parents would botch it.

anybody else in the same boat? lol

CouldaHvBeenARock

CouldaHvBeenARock

Farewell, My Concubine
Nov 16, 2023
my parents don't kno me at all and they never did, they've no empathy for my perspective either. every time i have a conversation w them it's srsly like talking to aliens. they pathologize every word out of my mouth. i need to write into my directive or watever tht they can't b allowed to speak at any kind of memorial tht might b had for me. i don't want them anywhere near my remains either. i'd feel rlly bad leaving it all to my sister and friends but srsly..my parents would botch it.

anybody else in the same boat? lol
I felt the same exact way

My first and only suicide note was just details of how I wanna be buried and how I would want my body to be handled

But after a failed attempt, next time I will let It be. Though I know it might not be what I want

broth0100

broth0100

i’m not in the tide i be under it, Jaws
Oct 23, 2023
I felt the same exact way

My first and only suicide note was just details of how I wanna be buried and how I would want my body to be handled

But after a failed attempt, next time I will let It be. Though I know it might not be what I want
that's wat im thinking i'd try w my note, just some bare instructions, maybe something heartfelt for the couple of ppl in my life who i dont want to b sad...i wish u a lot of luck in watever u decide <3

Reactions: seekingrelease22
CouldaHvBeenARock

CouldaHvBeenARock

Farewell, My Concubine
Nov 16, 2023
that's wat im thinking i'd try w my note, just some bare instructions, maybe something heartfelt for the couple of ppl in my life who i dont want to b sad...i wish u a lot of luck in watever u decide <3
Oh

I'm not writing a note this time around

Reactions: broth0100