G

grimfukis

Jul 13, 2020
Ordered 2 lbs of SN 'technical grade 99% pure for curing salmon eggs'. I hope this is the right stuff, I have no indication otherwise. I would much prefer to go with N but sourcing it seems complicated for me, even if I could eventually figure out crypto and have funds to facilitate an order, at least I would have this option in the meantime. That is what caused me to pull the trigger on SN. I'm not 100% sure I will use it but i was obsessing over the idea of having an effective method I could potentially use if I decide to ctb and at least I don't have think about possessing it anymore.
I don't think I can access any antiemetics, I don't think I can fake any symptoms to get a prescription, but at least I will have this option to attempt ctb if I'm determined to. I read the shelf life is 3 years in proper storage so all that's changing is me having the option available for up to that time instead of not.

• Hugs
Reactions: ebt88, Belit667, Alec and 7 others
Belit667

Belit667

Experienced
Aug 2, 2020
Pure SN does the trick. N is overrated.

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc, grimfukis and redbutterfly
falloutcarter13

falloutcarter13

Bury me, bury me...
Aug 1, 2020
I ordered mine last night. Its an empowering feeling and a huge relief. I'm stuck on the anti-emetic part as well...I could get one with fake symptoms, but they prescribe zofran for that here almost across the board. Which I've read is basically useless for this method. So I'm just going to make four doses and take/hold down as much as I can until I lose consciousness.

I wish you the best of luck with whatever you decide to do ((hug))

• Hugs
Reactions: carplad, FinalDestination, Alec and 4 others
A

AtSea2020

Jul 7, 2020
I ordered mine last night. Its an empowering feeling and a huge relief. I'm stuck on the anti-emetic part as well...I could get one with fake symptoms, but they prescribe zofran for that here almost across the board. Which I've read is basically useless for this method. So I'm just going to make four doses and take/hold down as much as I can until I lose consciousness.

I wish you the best of luck with whatever you decide to do ((hug))
Would you mind sending me a message with the details of how you ordered this please? I think I'm going to have to order this without all of the other recommended items as I can't get my hands on them. Thank you in advance

Reactions: falloutcarter13, not-2-b-the-answer and Belit667
G

grimfukis

Jul 13, 2020
I had a friend who would have given me Olanzapine but I don't talk to them anymore.

Last edited:
Belit667

Belit667

Experienced
Aug 2, 2020
I bought my SN a month ago. Also Xanax and Meto. Easy-peasy.

Reactions: Eternity04
LetzteAusfahrt

LetzteAusfahrt

Swiss gay, will definitely ctb on October 10th
Jun 27, 2020
I ordered my SN last Thursday, it was delivered yesterday.
On Bill :pfff:

I live in Switzerland and ordered it in Switzerland. At a company that sells items for water analysis.

Reactions: ebt88, Belit667 and falloutcarter13
falloutcarter13

falloutcarter13

Bury me, bury me...
Aug 1, 2020
2 pounds? I can get a 4 ounce size good for 4 servings. 25 grams is approximately an ounce.
I think for US people, the 118g/4oz package is most likely to be what we're looking for. I've talked to two people who've (presumedly) successfully used it, if we're thinking of the same thing...and I've only been here four days.

Reactions: Meditation guide
R

rt1989526

Paragon
Aug 2, 2020
I've only been able to track down 97% pure SN so far. That should suffice correct?

Reactions: Belit667 and falloutcarter13
falloutcarter13

falloutcarter13

Bury me, bury me...
Aug 1, 2020
I've only been able to track down 97% pure SN so far. That should suffice correct?
I read anything over 90% is probably sufficient, but the data is all over the map on this, so please double check sources. Then find more and triple check. Then find more and quadruple...you get the idea.

Reactions: carplad and Belit667
Belit667

Belit667

Experienced
Aug 2, 2020
Mine is 100% pure.

• Wow
Reactions: Deleted member 17331 and Meditation guide
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
Reactions: Belit667
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
Pure SN does the trick. N is overrated.
SN is the only ctb method i heard of where many people have had attempts and there is no brain damage even after getting revived in the hospital. It really is unique .

• Love
Reactions: BeautifulMosaics, Meditation guide and Belit667
LetzteAusfahrt

LetzteAusfahrt

Swiss gay, will definitely ctb on October 10th
Jun 27, 2020
97% is certainly enough. It only means that about 3% additional substances are included. For example anti lump remedies. It does not mean that the SN works less well.

The additional substances at most increase the nausea and the risk of vomiting.

Reactions: carplad and Belit667
Belit667

Belit667

Experienced
Aug 2, 2020
Mine is 100% pure because of no anti-lumping agent.
100% pure SN from a domestic manufacturer.
Poland has developed a lot after defeating WW2 Nazi invasion.

Attachments

• SN___1000g.jpg
    SN___1000g.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 58
Last edited:
falloutcarter13

falloutcarter13

Bury me, bury me...
Aug 1, 2020
Get your special package yet, bud?

GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
Reactions: falloutcarter13
H

hatelife

Experienced
Oct 13, 2019
I dont know if I should help out here with the anti emetic , I feel torn, there is a great site for it here in swede n europe I think too, they deliver from european doctors, I helped a person and now they are dead on here, I know what its like to be in hell n have no options to get out so I thought I did the right thing, but I should have maybe tried to help out more beforehand n not just hand out the sitename to try to be nice,I anyone here wants to talk about their problems in life pm me

_battered_butterfly_

_battered_butterfly_

PaperDoll_EasilyTorn
Mar 5, 2021
Any updates on this SN for curing eggs??? Anyone tested it???

Reactions: russlinjimmies
BornBrief

BornBrief

Student
Dec 21, 2020
I did order this. It'll be a bit, provably end of month/early next month providing it ships without issues.

I already have an aquarium test kit to test it, however it only reads in PPM so I'm not sure how to tell the purity %. The other option is a blood test AFAIK, but I don't know what the margin of error is for what % it turns your blood brown if that makes sense.

russlinjimmies

russlinjimmies

Feb 21, 2021
I also saw this product but am hesitant to order since I don't now if it will work. I'll be following this thread closely to see if someone is able to confirm if it will work.

M

maya2125!

gonna leave this world soon
Apr 29, 2021
Ordered 2 lbs of SN 'technical grade 99% pure for curing salmon eggs'. I hope this is the right stuff, I have no indication otherwise. I would much prefer to go with N but sourcing it seems complicated for me, even if I could eventually figure out crypto and have funds to facilitate an order, at least I would have this option in the meantime. That is what caused me to pull the trigger on SN. I'm not 100% sure I will use it but i was obsessing over the idea of having an effective method I could potentially use if I decide to ctb and at least I don't have think about possessing it anymore.
I don't think I can access any antiemetics, I don't think I can fake any symptoms to get a prescription, but at least I will have this option to attempt ctb if I'm determined to. I read the shelf life is 3 years in proper storage so all that's changing is me having the option available for up to that time instead of not.
Is it pure? Did you check the product purity by any test like blood test or something like that? I am going to order one . But I'm not sure about the purity because it mentions just SN and 99%pure. No MSDS sheet or Any product number is not available.