S

SodaCant

Jun 11, 2020
As the title says, and it should arrive in around a week. I also ordered some meclizine, (yes, I know this is not the right type of antiemetic, but I live in the US, and some is better than none, right?) Any recommendations on what I should do in the coming week to prepare? Planning on attempting soon after it arrives. I'm quite small, (5'7", 120lbs) So around 20g, which to my understanding is a generous tablespoon, should do it,assuming I can keep it down, no? Also meals are currently down to around 1 small serving a day, a 1 day fast beforehand should definitely help seal my ticket, if I'm not misunderstood. Any comments or questions would be greatly appreciated!

J

jennybenny8

May 28, 2020
You are so lucky you getting yours so quickly. Being in the USA. We in Europe are waiting a month or longer. You seem to be on top of things. Have you seen stans guide

Reactions: Saed
S

SodaCant

Jun 11, 2020
Yep, and have done a pretty good amount of research beforehand, originally I was considering CO, but it seemed there were too many complications/ reasons it could go wrong/ risks if it does go wrong. With SN it seems like you either keep enough of it down to ctb, throw it up, or be found too early, and be saved with no lasting injuries. Assuming you aren't found out by the wrong people, nothing is stopping you from trying again. I do have a fairly strong stomach, so I don't expect vomiting to be an issue, however if it turns out after multiple tries I can't keep it down, I would be a bit worried, as I have no idea how I personally would get my hands on some prescription antiemetic

Reactions: jennybenny8
coconut lover

coconut lover

Apr 19, 2020
You are so lucky you getting yours so quickly. Being in the USA. We in Europe are waiting a month or longer. You seem to be on top of things. Have you seen stans guide
Can I ask you which part of Europe? I found mine easily on eBay and it should arrive in less than a week

Reactions: gnomeboy17
autumnal

autumnal

Enlightened
Feb 4, 2020
As the title says, and it should arrive in around a week. I also ordered some meclizine, (yes, I know this is not the right type of antiemetic, but I live in the US, and some is better than none, right?) Any recommendations on what I should do in the coming week to prepare? Planning on attempting soon after it arrives. I'm quite small, (5'7", 120lbs) So around 20g, which to my understanding is a generous tablespoon, should do it,assuming I can keep it down, no? Also meals are currently down to around 1 small serving a day, a 1 day fast beforehand should definitely help seal my ticket, if I'm not misunderstood. Any comments or questions would be greatly appreciated!

Good on you for your SN order.

iu
However, regarding meclizine, unfortunately when it comes to antiemetics, some is not 'better than none'. The type of nausea targeted by it is motion-sickness related. This is a completely different mechanism from the type of nausea generated by consumption of poison (SN). Meclizine will have practically zero effect on the nausea and vomiting caused by SN.

Although it is theoretically possible to use SN without an antiemetic, I would strongly recommend obtaining one of the ones recommended by Stan's Guide to increase the overall peacefulness of your attempt.

S

SodaCant

Jun 11, 2020
Although it is theoretically possible to use SN without an antiemetic, I would strongly recommend obtaining one of the ones recommended by Stan's Guide to increase the overall peacefulness of your attempt.

Well, I've done more digging, and I thought I had found a place to get an online Meto prescription, but at the end of the survey, the site asks for me to "record a video of myself to prescribe the right treatment"? Should I bother trying this or begin to look elsewhere? Not even sure what they would be looking for in the video, claims that it is a "motor skills test"

autumnal

autumnal

Enlightened
Feb 4, 2020
Well, I've done more digging, and I thought I had found a place to get an online Meto prescription, but at the end of the survey, the site asks for me to "record a video of myself to prescribe the right treatment"? Should I bother trying this or begin to look elsewhere? Not even sure what they would be looking for in the video, claims that it is a "motor skills test"

Might just be to verify there is a real person on the other end.

S

SodaCant

Jun 11, 2020
Very good point, its just the actions seemed very strange and specific, just finished it up and I should be hearing back within 24 hours, wish me luck!

Reactions: autumnal and coconut lover