K

kai2001

May 5, 2022
I finally got over my fears and ordered the SN I've been keeping an eye on for the past month. I'm really nervous about it, because I hope I won't be caught (it's not legal in my country for individuals to order it without a certificate). And also because it's a huge step closer to finally ending it all.

But at the same time, I feel relieved for exactly the same reason. I finally found a solution and once the package arrives I can just implement my plan whenever I feel like it. It makes me feel so free!

It's supposed to arrive in about one and a half months so I have a lot of time to think about everything and plan ahead. At first I was annoyed it would take this long, but maybe that's a good thing after all.

I just really had to get this chaos in my brain off my chest

• Hugs
  • Yay!
Reactions: TheDoomedDoomer, Deleted member 31858, london3 and 5 others
H

Hopeless_brat

Jun 8, 2022
The only thing that is stopping me from taking SN is pain , I will suggest not sleeping for 2 or more days before taking SN since your body will be longing for sleep , it might work in alleviating the pain.

Reactions: TheDoomedDoomer and Deleted member 31858
Viafactorum

Viafactorum

Tedious
Jun 9, 2022
The only thing that is stopping me from taking SN is pain , I will suggest not sleeping for 2 or more days before taking SN since your body will be longing for sleep , it might work in alleviating the pain.
From my understanding there is no "pain" unless you mess up the doses. I have looked into SN action and the cause of passing is Hypoxia which will knock you out before any pain gets involved. There will be nausea and dizziness but no outright "pain" from what I can understand. If you do fail in passing on(via puking and not having a backup to go forward with the process) then there can be sharp abdominal pain (probably due to vasodilation). All the information I am talking about it taken from PubMed case studies of SN survivors(the most notable being a 27 year old who didn't take enough to pass on). Correct me if I am wrong please since I will be exiting in a few months via SN.

Reactions: Hopeless_brat
H

Hopeless_brat

Jun 8, 2022
I have heard people calling ambulance after taking SN , they must be suffering and dont want to bear uncomfortable feeling, the only thing to avoid uncomfort is not sleeping for 2 or more days , its my hunch that my body will get confused and wouldn't get time to even panic maybe i won't realize a thing since i will doze of immediately. What do you think , will this trick work ?

london3

london3

Banned Scammer
May 5, 2022
I finally got over my fears and ordered the SN I've been keeping an eye on for the past month. I'm really nervous about it, because I hope I won't be caught (it's not legal in my country for individuals to order it without a certificate). And also because it's a huge step closer to finally ending it all.

But at the same time, I feel relieved for exactly the same reason. I finally found a solution and once the package arrives I can just implement my plan whenever I feel like it. It makes me feel so free!

It's supposed to arrive in about one and a half months so I have a lot of time to think about everything and plan ahead. At first I was annoyed it would take this long, but maybe that's a good thing after all.

I just really had to get this chaos in my brain off my chest

I was the same when ordering, but it gives me peace of knowing that i have SN in storage now if i ever feel too much pain and need to end my suffering.

There is a great sense of freedom when you have it and you never know it might be even harder to get in the future if the police clamp down even more just like N.

Reactions: Meditation guide and TheDoomedDoomer
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand why you would feel relieved. I think that for many, it can be comforting having an option of a way to leave this world for when the time is right for them. I wish you the best in whatever you decide to do.

Reactions: kai2001 and TheDoomedDoomer
Viafactorum

Viafactorum

Tedious
Jun 9, 2022
I have heard people calling ambulance after taking SN , they must be suffering and dont want to bear uncomfortable feeling, the only thing to avoid uncomfort is not sleeping for 2 or more days , its my hunch that my body will get confused and wouldn't get time to even panic maybe i won't realize a thing since i will doze of immediately. What do you think , will this trick work ?
I am not writing a guide for ctb and ways to fight your inner demons but most people who call the ambulance after taking SN usually take the SN as a spur of the moment kind of thing which is why when they survive all their survival instincts kick in(especially when they see the cyanosis and disorientation from hypoxia). Again from my understanding of SN the people who usually fail to ctb are usually the ones who don't take a sufficient dose or didn't take an antiemetic. In the PubMed article detailing the experiences of a SN survivor the study details that the person took 2 teaspoon worth of SN which is 8.4g. There is no details of his weight but since he survived I'm guessing the dose was not proportionate to his weight and from the description of this person's ctb it was rather crude so anti emetics is off the charts. If your body is resistant to toxicity(you do other substances extensively) there is a good chance that if you underdose you won't get the required result. In the case of SN always have a backup if you are serious. I will probably have a backup for my backup(just in case). In the 27 year old survivors case he didn't have a backup glass and he was also high on weed. So I'm guessing he panicked after waking up in his puke and poo with acute abdominal pain.

All in all SN is not a foolproof technique and yes it can be uncomfortable and possibly painful, ctb isn't a natural occurrence(unless you count Lemmings wiping themselves out). Do not go forward with any ctb plan unless it is the only way out in your life. 98% of the time there is some way to overcome whatever hurdle it is you are facing, but if you are fighting a losing battle then you know how to deal with it.

MyChoiceToLeave

MyChoiceToLeave

Psychiatry Destroyed My Life
Jul 4, 2020
My main issue is that I cannot sleep even on meds that increase GABA. So does that mean the SN won't put me to sleep?

G

ghqkiiia2

Jun 15, 2022
My main issue is that I cannot sleep even on meds that increase GABA. So does that mean the SN won't put me to sleep?
SN doesn't put you into sleep directly, despite if it works out, you fall asleep due to lack of oxygen. And in my knowledge(please correct me if I am wrong),the mechanic of SN itself has nothing to do with GABA.

Cryptonite

Cryptonite

In the state of shock of what happened
Apr 30, 2022
I had the same fears when ordering SN, but it turned out unexpectedly easy.

jussrav

jussrav

Experienced
Sep 9, 2023
Don't sleep anyway