S

SMmetalhead36

Ready to have my forever date with suicide
Oct 6, 2023
I finally ordered SN. Now when I'm ready to CTB, I will already have it.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, Deleted member 65988 and ApathyToLife
SmollMushroom

SmollMushroom

send N pls
Sep 27, 2023
Keep in mind that SN alone can't be used to ctb... You need antiemetics and, if you want to have it as peaceful as possible. a bunch of other meds.

Reactions: idk3
D

Deleted member 65988

Keep in mind that SN alone can't be used to ctb... You need antiemetics and, if you want to have it as peaceful as possible. a bunch of other meds.
Actually it can but it is advised to follow the regimen for a reason.

Reactions: TapeMachine, Ammended, pthnrdnojvsc and 1 other person
D

Deleted member 65988

Oh, interesting, I thought one would just vomit it out?
No, not really. There have been a few cases of people who did not vomit SN despite not taking an AE whilst vice-versa has happened.

• Informative
Reactions: FlyAwayHoney, pthnrdnojvsc and SmollMushroom
Old Friend

Old Friend

Sleep well, Airstrip One.
Sep 24, 2023
@EndJstifiesTheMeans only had SN...

Reactions: losing hope and pthnrdnojvsc
S

SMmetalhead36

Ready to have my forever date with suicide
Oct 6, 2023
I plan on using it with a bunch of alcohol.

ringo99

ringo99

Arcanist
Apr 18, 2023
Paracetamol, antacid and paracetamol are enough since they're sold over the counter. Beta blockers are harder to get and you can do without. I only wish fentanyl was easier to get

Reactions: SMmetalhead36
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I wish you the best of luck with your plans, it must be a relief knowing the SN will be arriving.

R

reignerreigns

Apr 4, 2023
Does sn really make up for a peaceful way to ctb? Like...i share a room and i wonder, would it go unnoticed?. Also, i managed to find an sn source but it seems so easy to get i have my doubts about it really doing the trick. I found a 500lb package, havent oredered cause of the aforementioned and it would be hard to hide whilst i prepare the rest...what are your thoughts?

Last edited:
uniqueusername39

uniqueusername39

Student
Mar 7, 2023
Does sn really make up for a peaceful way to ctb? Like...i share a room and i wonder, would it go unnoticed?. Also, i managed to find an sn source but it seems so easy to get i have my doubts about it really doing the trick. I found a 500lb package, havent oredered cause of the aforementioned and it would be hard to hide whilst i prepare the rest...what are your thoughts?
it may not go unnoticed. there was a thread on here that observed someone make death rattle sounds as they went. (they were unconscious as it happened, or so the report said.) idrk how to find that thread now

i also got mine easy peasy. sources have been disappearing from where i am though so the moment i found the one i snatched it. it was the second to the last in stock.

WonderingSoul

WonderingSoul

Gamer
Dec 15, 2021
It's possible to CTB with SN alone. Its just very difficult to do without the medicine.

D

Deleted member 65988

it may not go unnoticed. there was a thread on here that observed someone make death rattle sounds as they went. (they were unconscious as it happened, or so the report said.) idrk how to find that thread now

i also got mine easy peasy. sources have been disappearing from where i am though so the moment i found the one i snatched it. it was the second to the last in stock.
Show me the thread. Is it possibly one of the observed sn ctb?

SmollMushroom

SmollMushroom

send N pls
Sep 27, 2023
@EndJstifiesTheMeans only had SN...

I read the thread and one of his friends said in that same thread: "Sadly he died in agony" - after he vomited.

~

So, since a lot of people replied stressing the fact that you can die from SN alone, let me rephrase what I actually mean to say:

Keep in mind that SN alone shouldn't* be used to ctb... You need antiemetics and, if you want to have it as peaceful as possible, a bunch of other meds.

*As a non English speaker I do sometimes mess up with some words, and apparently this time it changed completely what I was trying to say.

I plan on using it with a bunch of alcohol.
And after reading this, I would highly suggest you to make some more research and find a better regimen, because alcohol may really increase your chances of throwing up during the process.

Reactions: movinout17
Old Friend

Old Friend

Sleep well, Airstrip One.
Sep 24, 2023
The facts matter though. And a lot of people, not necessarily yourself, do seem to believe that you CAN'T cbt with SN without taking anything else. Benzos and painkillers make you more comfortable and whilst antiemetics make it less likely that you will vomit, it's no guarantee that you won't and oftentimes people vomit anyway and, oftentimes reprise, they die anyway.

@EndsJstifiesTheMeans took only SN, vomitted and died anyway. Yes, a (online, I think) friend said he "died in agony". Unfortunately, we don't know the full story of how events unfolded that night. When another poster asked this friend to expand on what he meant by "died in agony", the question went unanswered. Was he found before he died? So far as we know, he died alone in his room. If he was found, was he transferred to hospital? Did they try and save him which may have merely prolongled what turned out to be inevitable anyway?

We'll probably never know. I do believe he died in agony though. He was in a lot of emotional pain. Heartbreak & limerence - I'm not unfamiliar with that shit and it hurts like hell with little you can do to relieve it. That's why it sticks in the craw when I see the insinuation that the apex of a man's emotional complex is being horny.

To clarify: I'm not saying taking SN alone is recommended; just that it can be done. There's sound reason we have recommended regimens like Stan's or the stat dose and over time, I hope we can see further refinements to them. But to aid that process, we need to keep the facts in clear view and minimise genuine misunderstandings as much as is reasonably possible.

Reactions: losing hope, DT2007 and TapeMachine