RainLover

RainLover

Just another one
Aug 9, 2023
Just ordered my SN, 2 containers of 1kg each (I'll be using one to test it), 98.5% purity. It said the estimated time is 9-10 days, I'll update if it arrives or gets any problem, I'll also update when I test it (I still have to buy the aquarium test)

• Hugs
Reactions: betternever2havbeen, Agon321, アホペンギン and 4 others
T

TheMetalhead

Experienced
Aug 18, 2023
Just ordered my SN, 2 containers of 1kg each (I'll be using one to test it), 98.5% purity. It said the estimated time is 9-10 days, I'll update if it arrives or gets any problem, I'll also update when I test it (I still have to buy the aquarium test)
Oh shoot, I might have ordered the same SN :pfff:

• Yay!
Reactions: RainLover
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I wish you the best of luck with your plans.

アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
I'm glad you managed to find a source that you trust, many people fail to do so and are pushed towards more inhumane methods. Would it be untoward to ask where you got the SN from? Although I'm already aware of many sources and planning on purchasing SN from them soon, i'd like to have a few more. You're not obligated to apprise me of your source but i'd appreciate it if you did. I hope the process of testing the SN's purity goes well and the source isn't a scam. I send you my best regards.

RainLover

RainLover

Just another one
Aug 9, 2023
Update:
Just received it, not testing it for now because I don't have the necessary equipment, but the label and the package seems to be legit

• Informative
Reactions: betternever2havbeen
R

rondooo

Sep 4, 2022
HI where did you get this cant seem to find a source or anywhere that sells it with the right purity online? im from europe
would really appreciate if you gave me the source this seems like the best more peaceful way out and its likea wall is even stopping me from that because alot of sellers are banning it
Nope, nevermind then it is a different supplier.
Hi would you mind supply me with the name of your supplier im finding it very hard to purcahse online and cnat seem to get that the right purity its abnned from a lot of site. This seems like the best way out and least painful. I just cant stay here much more and feels like wall is stopping me from even purchasing this. Please would appreciate it

Last edited: