Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
So technically it would go under suicide disscussion because im talking about suicide but its also on the border of recovery so things that fall on the border of the 2 i just kinda put here.

Ive been feeling better lately. I think. I guess. But i hesistate to say that. Just the other day i was alone thinking this would be a good place to do it i just have to bring my rope and ill be alone and itll be fine. If im "better" why do i still feel like my life can be ended at any moment? Shouldnt i be trying to enjoy it even if it is only a bpd up?

Just one sentence, "im going for a walk" and i can be gone...

(I could always sneak to my old place in the dead of night and leave my lifeless body hanging in my parents garage :pfff: proud of yourselves? If only my brothers didnt still live there. I woudnt do that to them)

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: MYStERY_Man
MYStERY_Man

MYStERY_Man

The 't' is silent
Jul 15, 2020
I don't think the thoughts need to go down to zero so that we can claim we're doing better. As long as it isn't as bad as it once was, then it's okay to make that claim.

• Hugs
Reactions: Life_and_Death
W

whatliesbeyond

Jun 12, 2021
suicide is generally thought to be from people that are only suicidal in the moment and don't actually want to die. I am sure there are some like that, but like black and white, there is both side of the coin. Just because you have some survivors saying they regret doing it doesn't mean every who did it felt regret. They probably felt glad, but unable to convey it via death

• Love
Reactions: taylor321