orangeKat

orangeKat

Oct 8, 2023
I'm so sick of being alive. I'm not good enough, and I never will be. I'm incredibly broken, and I'll never be able to fix myself. I'll never be skinny, I'll never be attractive, I'll never pass as a woman, I'll never be a programmer like I've always wanted to, I'll never move out of my parents' house, and I'll never have a girlfriend. I'm hopeless. I'll never be good enough. I just want to die, and I'd give anything for N.

I don't have good days anymore. some people have good days and bad days. I have horrible days and tolerable days. my life isn't going anywhere. I'm just surviving because I don't have a good way to die.

I am in so much emotional pain right now, and I just want it to be over.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: tiger b, Praestat_Mori, Sannti and 4 others
penguinl0v3s

penguinl0v3s

Wait for Me đź’™
Nov 1, 2023
The good thing about programming is that it doesn't require a degree, so you can enter it whenever you want. If you can take a year off of school your only problems for a bit will be your appearance, and tbh as a woman we have it lucky because with practice practice practice we can shapeshift with good makeup skills. Sucks that N isn't around, but tbh there are other ways that are similarly as painless. You don't need to get fixated on N.

Vesiira

Vesiira

Dreaming Of Being Buried
Nov 7, 2023
I'm so sick of being alive. I'm not good enough, and I never will be. I'm incredibly broken, and I'll never be able to fix myself. I'll never be skinny, I'll never be attractive, I'll never pass as a woman, I'll never be a programmer like I've always wanted to, I'll never move out of my parents' house, and I'll never have a girlfriend. I'm hopeless. I'll never be good enough. I just want to die, and I'd give anything for N.

I don't have good days anymore. some people have good days and bad days. I have horrible days and tolerable days. my life isn't going anywhere. I'm just surviving because I don't have a good way to die.

I feel the same, friend. Especially lately. Hell, especially these last couple days. Constantly feeling like a failure, realizing that it's probably never going to get better. Physically or mentally. It hasn't for YEARS. When will it? I wish you didn't have to feel this. All we want is just an easy way for it to be over, but seems like the world has to take that away from us too. You're as much of a woman as me. I may have been born a woman, but I consider you one too. I'm sure you're beautiful inside and out. Usually the ones who suffer the most are. I'm just sorry to hear life is tearing you down right now. It can be so unfair.

Weltall

Weltall

Consider Your Choices Before You Act
Nov 9, 2023

I'm sorry you feel this way, and I'm sorry that you're at the breaking point.
You can, however, always improve yourself.
You can eventually be skinny.

You have a list of personal issues, but it's possible to change them.
You just have to put in effort.
But I understand effort can be exhausting.
No matter what, you have a choice and we'll support it.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It's really understandable just wishing for N, it must be tiring and dreadful what you are going through, I find it cruel how people cannot have the option to just die in peace. But anyway best wishes.

orangeKat

orangeKat

Oct 8, 2023
I feel the same, friend. Especially lately. Hell, especially these last couple days. Constantly feeling like a failure, realizing that it's probably never going to get better. Physically or mentally. It hasn't for YEARS. When will it? I wish you didn't have to feel this. All we want is just an easy way for it to be over, but seems like the world has to take that away from us too. You're as much of a woman as me. I may have been born a woman, but I consider you one too. I'm sure you're beautiful inside and out. Usually the ones who suffer the most are. I'm just sorry to hear life is tearing you down right now. It can be so unfair.
thank you. it's always nice to hear from a cis woman that I'm a real woman too. and thank you for saying I'm beautiful.

• Hugs
Reactions: Vesiira
Vesiira

Vesiira

Dreaming Of Being Buried
Nov 7, 2023
thank you. it's always nice to hear from a cis woman that I'm a real woman too. and thank you for saying I'm beautiful.
i'm sure it is! i try my best to support trans people however i can. i'm lgbtq+ too! we gotta stick together!!! no problem at all. sending love. <3

Reactions: orangeKat