• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

A

anxiousguineapig

May 4, 2022
Not really asking a question here, I just feel... weird. I have SN but I have a lot of anxiety about getting trapped in a situation where I want to ctb and can't (right now I'm away for a couple months and didn't bring it in case airport security found it) so I've been reading about other methods. I'd tried to compress my carotid arteries in the past using a cord I held with my hands, so I'd release it if I went unconscious. I was never successful, only managed to get teh jugulars and feel a ton of pressure in my head. But this time when I got to a certain pressure, within a few seconds I felt dizzy, tingly, and weak so I lost my grip on the cord as intended.

I don't know what to do with this feeling. it alleviates my anxiety a lot but also feels strange. with SN there is no rehearsal or testing it so the feeling of experiencing what I might experience before dying is messing with my head a little.

• Hugs
Reactions: the_path_of_sorrows