OblivionOmitted

OblivionOmitted

Mar 30, 2023
Title. And it fucking sucks even more because I basically don't have anyone IRL. Grateful for the few I have, but I never see them these days. I still have one or two online friend groups left, and I could maybe make some more friends in the future, but man, I am exhausted. The friend group I had to dip from was starting to get super toxic to me and they started treating me like shit, making fun of me for shit that I did a long time ago and bringing up sensitive shit that was meant to be private. They also started messaging some of my other friends whom they don't want me talking to, and asked a bunch of personal questions and made fun of us asking if we were together or not all the time. They would constantly repost all our tweets and everything. I don't understand what happened, I used to genuinely consider these people close to me, and now they treat me like this? So yeah, I decided to leave the table when respect was no longer being served.

I dropped out of college and the only social interaction I get IRL is the small-talk I can have with my co-workers at the grocery store that I work at. Most of them treat me like a child, and ask me stupid questions on purpose just to mess with me, but there's still a few who are really kind and fun to talk to. Sigh. Everything's too much right now. But I won't give up.

I'm gonna look ahead.. Hopefully brighter times out there..

• Hugs
Reactions: looseye, 6MillionWaystoDie, western_heart and 1 other person
Sulyya

Sulyya

Synergist
Mar 6, 2023
I also hope you have brighter times. Removing cruel people is probably a good sign that you're headed there?

• Love
Reactions: 6MillionWaystoDie, OblivionOmitted and hungry_ghost
hungry_ghost

hungry_ghost

جهاد
Feb 21, 2022
Sounds like they weren't really your friends at all, and you did yourself a favor by letting them go.

• Love
Reactions: 6MillionWaystoDie, 81-Z@P@D, Skathon and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I think that it's certainly for the best to avoid insensitive people like that, it's just so awful how humans can be so cruel. Of course you cannot trust and rely on people in this world.