FailureGirl

FailureGirl

lost in limbo...
Jul 5, 2021
I cut and have done so on and off for many years recently I started doing it on my arms again, it's partly for the pain and partly just because I want to. But it's frustrating having to hide them just so I don't get nagged or "helped" because giving the reason of "I just wanted to" isn't sufficient to others they say "oh you don't want the scars trust me" but I'm already covered in them and to be honest iv grown to like them I find them beautiful.
When they say "why would you wana hurt yourself" I think to myself but you smoke/drink excessively just because your "damage" is internal does that make it any better.

I just want to be me and feel like me. I wish I lived in a world where things were different.

• Aww..
Reactions: lofticries, TakeMeBack07 and braindead91
braindead91

braindead91

May 5, 2022
I find women with scars to be a lot more empathetic and it shows that they have been through stuff. I've never judged anybody who cuts. Life is hard.

• Hugs
Reactions: lofticries and FailureGirl
S

SuicidallyCurious

Enlightened
Dec 20, 2020
I find women with scars to be a lot more empathetic and it shows that they have been through stuff. I've never judged anybody who cuts. Life is hard.

Yes I met a cutter recently who is a charm

• Yay!
Reactions: lofticries and The Divine Comedy
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It seems like other people can just make things worse, people should try to be more understanding. I understand why you would be so frustrated. I wish you the best.

Reactions: FailureGirl