AliceinNeverland

AliceinNeverland

Soon to jump off this sinking ship...
Dec 14, 2023
I was uncertain about whether I should order it but now I just want to get the fuck out of this reality ASAP. Was contemplating banging my head against the bathroom sink as she was yelling at me. Worst part is that we live in the middle of nowhere so I can't take a walk to the shops or sth to clear my head. Can't drive either. Trapped here. This is the end of the road for me. I've cried enough tears for one lifetime. Hoping to be gone by this Friday...

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Mayonaise, doormat25, prettycvnt and 5 others
Suicidebydeath

Suicidebydeath

No chances to be happy - dead inside
Nov 25, 2021
Misclick react.

That's how my most recent suicidal feeling sparked up again, because of my parents and family. I hope you can feel better soon.

D

Deleted member 65988

I'm sorry about that..I hope you feel better considering the stress and emotions this brought upon you.

Reactions: AliceinNeverland
AliceinNeverland

AliceinNeverland

Dec 14, 2023
Misclick react.

That's how my most recent suicidal feeling sparked up again, because of my parents and family. I hope you can feel better soon.
I'll feel better the moment I feel myself drifting off into the abyss. I'm so tired of this home. It doesn't feel like home, it feels like a cage.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Suicidebydeath and Deleted member 65988
Cyndaquil

Cyndaquil

Need Peace
Dec 2, 2023
I am so sorry for your suffering due to family problems, I wish you the best

AliceinNeverland

AliceinNeverland

Dec 14, 2023
I'm sorry about that..I hope you feel better considering the stress and emotions this brought upon you.
Thanks, I hope I feel better too in this period before I ctb. I really need to get out. I'm beyond exhausted.

Reactions: Deleted member 65988
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I hope that you find freedom from all the suffering, best wishes.

Reactions: AliceinNeverland
dreamingofrest

dreamingofrest

so, so tired
Nov 7, 2023
I'm really sorry home isn't home for you now. That's a lot to have to deal with. I hope that maybe you can find some comfort in the meantime in kinder people, wether that be here or in your personal life.

AliceinNeverland

AliceinNeverland

Dec 14, 2023
I'm really sorry home isn't home for you now. That's a lot to have to deal with. I hope that maybe you can find some comfort in the meantime in kinder people, wether that be here or in your personal life.
I'm very isolated so all I have is you guys on here. I never wanted to be this isolated - I love being around friends and people whose company I genuinely enjoy. But life did its thing and here I am, all alone...

• Hugs
Reactions: Mayonaise and Deleted member 65988
IWishToDie

IWishToDie

I check notifications once per week
Dec 31, 2023
I was uncertain about whether I should order it but now I just want to get the fuck out of this reality ASAP. Was contemplating banging my head against the bathroom sink as she was yelling at me. Worst part is that we live in the middle of nowhere so I can't take a walk to the shops or sth to clear my head. Can't drive either. Trapped here. This is the end of the road for me. I've cried enough tears for one lifetime. Hoping to be gone by this Friday...
@AliceinNeverland It says you were last online today, your goodbye thread was last night I believe. What happened? Feel free to message privately. I will be checking my messages in a few days. Love from Australia.

H

HerculePoirot

(Frozen account)
Sep 25, 2022
@AliceinNeverland It says you were last online today, your goodbye thread was last night I believe. What happened? Feel free to message privately. I will be checking my messages in a few days. Love from Australia.
Victoria took her own life last night 02:00am Nairobi time. At least she drank Sn just after having logged out and turned the phone off.