tb1998

tb1998

<3
Aug 30, 2024
So yeah I've had a crap day, relapsed in SH. After something like 8/9 months?
The reason being, I broke up with my girlfriend of 6 years, we've been together since I was 20. And on and off for a while before that. I think because I have BPD and potential undiagnosed adhd or autism I find it hard to make or keep friends. I struggle to give people a percentage of me equally, I find it easier to put 100% into one person. And then I believe I don't need anybody else? If that makes much sense. And because of this it's so hard right now for me to be okay. As I have nobody else.. no friends. My dad is my only other support network, but I hate bringing my mental health up to him. I've had a bad few days a lot of crying, not been able to eat or sleep.
I did go to hospital today to be seen, and they sent me home because ' I didn't need treatment' which doesn't make sense as the wounds needed steri's. Kinda made me realise that if it's intentional they don't care. I'm hoping sharing on here can make me feel a little less alone, otherwise my solution will be one I deep down don't want.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: GuessWhosBack, Tonkpils, Circles and 2 others
peaceandlove

peaceandlove

Aug 31, 2024
I'm glad you're here. I'm not glad you're going through that. You aren't alone, not here. I don't even know you and I understand. When one person is your whole world, losing them is losing everything, right? I'm sorry you're hurting. I'm sorry systems don't work. I don't know if anybody has a real solution, but they have a lot of compassion here. Do you feel that?

• Hugs
Reactions: GuessWhosBack
tb1998

tb1998

<3
Aug 30, 2024
I'm glad you're here. I'm not glad you're going through that. You aren't alone, not here. I don't even know you and I understand. When one person is your whole world, losing them is losing everything, right? I'm sorry you're hurting. I'm sorry systems don't work. I don't know if anybody has a real solution, but they have a lot of compassion here. Do you feel that?

Thank you for your kind words, and yes I do. It's my life safe space for sure 🥹

• Love
Reactions: peaceandlove