• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

restless.dreams

restless.dreams

Member (she/her)
Feb 7, 2024
I was involuntarily committed, thanks to my doctor. I downplayed everything and kept my mouth shut about my SN plan, but I guess that wasn't enough. Things have gotten so bad that I just can't hide it anymore.

I know I need help, but they just locked me up and gave me more drugs that make me feel like shit. If the new drugs don't work, the next step is probably going to be electroconvulsive therapy, and I won't go through with that. Nothing is working. Nothing is getting better. I don't know how much longer I can go on like this.

It's not the first time I've been in the psych ward, but I hope it will be the last. The worst part is, I couldn't even get them to prescribe meto :')

aWeeBitTired

aWeeBitTired

I don't know anything.
Feb 25, 2024
What did they prescribe you if you don't mind sharing?

I had to downplay it myself and fake my getting better with a therapist so that I wouldn't be taken. This system is so broken and electroconvulsive therapy should be illegal.

divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Enlightened
Jan 1, 2024
I am sorry to hear this, but I would be interested to hear about your experience with it and the effects it had on you, if you are inclined to talk about it. Best wishes,
It helped temporarily. But it gave me a lot of memory loss. I don't remember past jobs, pets, events with friends. Most people only have temporarily memory loss though but a small percentage of people get permanent memory loss

M

moron

Nov 14, 2023
It helped temporarily. But it gave me a lot of memory loss. I don't remember past jobs, pets, events with friends. Most people only have temporarily memory loss though but a small percentage of people get permanent memory loss
That's terrible. I've never had ECT but I feel like my memory is gone too. I had times iny life where I did lots of recreational drugs and then periods where I was on strong antipsychotic and psychiatric drugs, and it feels like my IQ is 20 points lower as a result of these things. It's hard for me to think on my feet in conversation, my short term memory is no good, and I can't multitask, like read something and listen to someone at the same time. It is very frustrating, it did not used to be like this for me, and there's nothing i can do to fix it. So I definitely sympathize with you there, and I wish you the best

• Hugs
Reactions: divinemistress36
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Enlightened
Jan 1, 2024
That's terrible. I've never had ECT but I feel like my memory is gone too. I had times iny life where I did lots of recreational drugs and then periods where I was on strong antipsychotic and psychiatric drugs, and it feels like my IQ is 20 points lower as a result of these things. It's hard for me to think on my feet in conversation, my short term memory is no good, and I can't multitask, like read something and listen to someone at the same time. It is very frustrating, it did not used to be like this for me, and there's nothing i can do to fix it. So I definitely sympathize with you there, and I wish you the best
Ya depression and meds in itself ruin your memory
Have you tried ketamine infusions? Only do ECT as an absolute last resort

Reactions: moron
M

moron

Nov 14, 2023
I'm not connected to health insurance and I don't have any way to get this kind of treatment these days, but I would certainly consider it. I've heard it can help alleviate severe depression. Have you had ketamine treatment , and did it help you? Also do you know anything about transcranial magnetic radiation therapy? Thank you for your reply and your insight about ECT, I will avoid it!

• Hugs
Reactions: divinemistress36
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Enlightened
Jan 1, 2024
I'm not connected to health insurance and I don't have any way to get this kind of treatment these days, but I would certainly consider it. I've heard it can help alleviate severe depression. Have you had ketamine treatment , and did it help you? Also do you know anything about transcranial magnetic radiation therapy? Thank you for your reply and your insight about ECT, I will avoid it!
I've done TMS it didn't help but it helps some people it's worth trying there's no side effects except a headache

Reactions: moron
restless.dreams

restless.dreams

Member (she/her)
Feb 7, 2024
What did they prescribe you if you don't mind sharing?
I'm on mirtazapine, duloxetine and hydroxyzine. They gave me ondansetron too for nausea, but I still feel sick to my stomach all the time. I get dizzy, shaky, my head hurts, can't concentrate, tired all the time. I still want to CTB so what's the point.

Electroshock therapy ruined my life don't do it
I'm so sorry you had to go through that. It scares the shit out of me.

Malaria

Malaria

If I can't be my own, I'd feel better dead
Feb 24, 2024
I've been to the psych ward too. It's hell. I'm so sorry you're going through so much suffering.