• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

J

JayBot2005

Aug 23, 2020
Such a huge relief, now I wield the power to CTB whenever I want to. :)

Got it off a polish website. I ordered from the Ukranian on the Craft store too just in case this one didn't arrive.

I hope this is the real deal.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Homecoming and Lost in a Dream
Lost in a Dream

Lost in a Dream

He/him - Metal head
Feb 22, 2020
So damn lucky. Hopefully it's the real deal because we all need a way out just in case. :hug:

Racon

Racon

Student
Aug 29, 2020
Is that the box it was delivered in there in the background? Is that a massive NaNO2 label covering it?

J

JayBot2005

Aug 23, 2020
Is that the box it was delivered in there in the background? Is that a massive NaNO2 label covering it?

Removed the picture as someone messaged me about us losing vendors.

Yeah that's the box and no the company name is just similar to the chemical formula.

Reactions: Homecoming
BPD Barbie

BPD Barbie

Visionary
Dec 1, 2019
Happy for you lovely ❤️ hope it brings you some peace of mind now that you have it. I know mine did once it arrived.

D

DockoftheBay

Sep 10, 2020
Removed the picture as someone messaged me about us losing vendors.

Yeah that's the box and no the company name is just similar to the chemical formula.

Hi, did you get that delivered to the UK? About to order some but just wondering how others got on.