ikadasui

ikadasui

Arcanist
May 29, 2018
I'm fucked now! I hate that I let my emotions get the better of me and I admitted I plan to shoot myself. my sister has been tormenting me non stop for days on end, she sits outside my room playing music and hurling insults. i have to keep my phone on record 24/7 as a shield to keep me safe. i didn't think my life could get worse and now i'm trapped

• Aww..
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, Ringo, Rogue Proxy and 5 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That sounds so awful and unbearable, being in that situation. Some people are just so cruel. I'm sorry that you have to go through this, I hope you find relief from your suffering in whatever happens.

• Hugs
Reactions: Rogue Proxy, ikadasui, Dead Meat and 1 other person
BorntoLose

BorntoLose

Apr 1, 2022
I had mine confiscated a few months ago as well. I'm sorry that you're going through that shit, sounds terrible.

Reactions: ikadasui
ikadasui

ikadasui

Arcanist
May 29, 2018
I had mine confiscated a few months ago as well. I'm sorry that you're going through that shit, sounds terrible.
yeah it's the worst feeling. literally no way out but i can still get another as i've not been admitted

Reactions: Maaizr
IWTD

IWTD

Who knows.
Jun 24, 2020
That sucks , but it's only one method and a messy one

Rogue Proxy

Rogue Proxy

Enlightened
Sep 12, 2021
yeah it's the worst feeling. literally no way out but i can still get another as i've not been admitted
Good luck finding another key to your escape! And fuck that abusive sack of shit for tormenting you!