Celerity

Celerity

shape without form, shade without colour
Jan 24, 2021
If my old job doesn't take me back, I guess I'll go down to the Value Pawn and get the gun already. I have the cash to do it. Been holding onto it in case something like this happened and I needed to expedite my bus trip.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Lostandlooking, MellowAvenue, Cowtipper and 20 others
Pen>Sword

Pen>Sword

Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam
Jan 13, 2021
I hate it when it comes to this. Unemployed is such a hassle. Can't you wait until you're approved for welfare and unemployment benefits? Maybe CTB isn't necessary.

On the other note, have you research how to die by gun? There's a lot of room for error there.

Reactions: Cowtipper, WrongPlaceWrongTime and Brick In The Wall
Celerity

Celerity

Jan 24, 2021
I hate it when it comes to this. Unemployed is such a hassle. Can't you wait until you're approved for welfare and unemployment benefits? Maybe CTB isn't necessary.

On the other note, have you research how to die by gun? There's a lot of room for error there.
There's a lot of room for error with any method. Provided I choose a large enough gun, go the intraoral route, and park myself out in the middle of nowhere where I can bleed out, there will be no coming back.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Cowtipper, Brick In The Wall and Pen>Sword
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
Unemployed without gov't cash gang.

Reactions: Cowtipper, WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, Ame and 2 others
Celerity

Celerity

Jan 24, 2021
UPDATE: FL doesn't require a concealed carry permit to purchase a gun, and I do not have anything on my record barring me from purchasing a weapon, so I just have a mandatory 3-5 business day period to wait. I will visit Value Pawn or other shops in the coming days and report back with my findings.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Cowtipper, Ame, demuic and 4 others
Alwaysbadtime

Alwaysbadtime

Enlightened
Jun 28, 2021
Getting fired is one of the worst feelings. I relate. I'm sorry to hear it really fucking sucks.

Reactions: Lostandlooking, Cowtipper and Celerity
Celerity

Celerity

Jan 24, 2021
Getting fired is one of the worst feelings. I relate. I'm sorry to hear it really fucking sucks.
The way companies do it is so shitty too. They parade you out in front of all your coworkers in the middle of your shift to humiliate you.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Lostandlooking, BottomlessPit, Cowtipper and 5 others
Alwaysbadtime

Alwaysbadtime

Enlightened
Jun 28, 2021
The way companies do it is so shitty too. They parade you out in front of all your coworkers in the middle of your shift to humiliate you.
Fucking awful.

Reactions: Cowtipper, WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, WrongPlaceWrongTime and 1 other person
Largeletters

Largeletters

Alone
Jan 21, 2020
I'm really sorry to hear you got fired. Sending you all the best, Celerity :hug:

Reactions: Cowtipper and Celerity
D

divorceddepression

Jul 1, 2021
I was fired after my divorce. I went back to work too early and couldn't handle it.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Lostandlooking, WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, Cowtipper and 1 other person
Celerity

Celerity

Jan 24, 2021
Long story short: I made an SS account earlier this month
I'm sorry. I hope things get better for you. I had near-panic attacks at my previous job for the first month or so after traumatic COVID experiences at my prior 2 healthcare jobs (with workplace bullying as the cherry on top) before my nervous system finally calmed down and realized the threat was over and that I was in a safer environment.

I wish so badly that I had stayed at that job. The benefits and pay of my new job were not worth working under my psycho boss, and I ended up getting fired for the first time anyway.

• Hugs
Reactions: Lostandlooking and MellowAvenue