• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Valso

Valso

Student
Mar 12, 2024
I'm not saying it will work for you but it doesn't hurt to try. Scientists say that music takes your mind off of suicidal thoughts but so far the music I have on my hard drive (hip-hop, crunk, rap, symphonic music for and from movies, black/folk/viking metal, euro-dance of the 90's, rock from the 80's and from the 60's) hasn't been very helpful. But it turned out ethnic music IS quite helpful - Arabic, Indian music, anything with ethnical rhytm, including Celtic music... For the first time in my life I feel like I wanna dance and I fucking hate dancing! :O To mention a few names as a reference point: Arash, Daler Mehndi, Albannach, Clanadonia, the "Dum, Dum" song from "BAND BAAJA BAARAT", even ERA, altough they're not ethnic. So... volume to the max and fuck the neighbours (cuz it's 19:52 here :)))!

pebpebpebpeb

pebpebpebpeb

i have no enemies
Apr 1, 2020
i'm so glad you found something that works for you! music is incredible, i love it as well. i'm not sure if this fits the genre you're looking for, but i really like this song - Dastaan - E.

music truly can heal people. feel free to send me recommendations as well. what kind of black metal did you listen to? i've been wanting to get into that but never knew where to start.

Valso

Valso

Student
Mar 12, 2024
i'm so glad you found something that works for you! music is incredible, i love it as well. i'm not sure if this fits the genre you're looking for, but i really like this song - Dastaan - E.

music truly can heal people. feel free to send me recommendations as well. what kind of black metal did you listen to? i've been wanting to get into that but never knew where to start.
I'm very picky when it comes to black metal. The majority of the black metal you can find is simply raping the instruments until they breakdown with no thought of music or rhytm. But there's one sub-genre called "symphonic black metal" which is made with this main thought exactly - to have a music you can enjoy. First and favorite example that comes to my mind is Satyricon:

Another example of metal, though not black, but is ethnic is the Mongol band The HU. Their songs "Sad But True" and "Yuve, yuve yu" are my favorites.

I'll checkout the song you mentioned, since I'm gonna search for more ethnic music like Arash or Daler Mehndi. In principle I listen to a lot of kinds of music, almost without limitations. If it has a nice rhytm that caresses the ear, I'll most probably like it.

P.S. Too many topics in this section and initially I couldn't find my own topic. I thought it has been deleted and I was about to get very

evil-hercules-disappointed.gif

evil Hercules style, when I did find my topic. :D

Reactions: pebpebpebpeb
_AllCatsAreGrey_

_AllCatsAreGrey_

Mar 4, 2024
Finding something that you can find pleasant distraction in is a special prize! Relish it OP. šŸ«‚

E

Ephemeron

human trash
Dec 17, 2023
Glad you found something that works.

I stopped enjoying music some time ago. I don't enjoy anything anymore. There's nothing left.

WatermelonMel

WatermelonMel

Melon Master
Aug 19, 2019
music is the only thing that keeps me around, synthwave.