MiMif

MiMif

I do not live for others to understand me...
Sep 13, 2023
My neck hurts and I didn't even come close to passing out...it was just hard to breathe...the hook broke.

Well to be honest I tried multiple times tonight. First the string broke then I retried it and it broke again.

Then I changed the string and then the hook broke. Changed the hook...the hook broke again.

Yeah....but hey atleast I tried. I listened to music while doing it it wasn't too bad

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: corazon, Cloud Busting, Goodgirlryeo101 and 13 others
f1lth

f1lth

fleabag
Jul 9, 2023
im sorry, i can imagine that was really frustrating. I plan to hang myself too and this is a big fear of mine. I hope youre doing as okay as you can considering the circumstances.

• Hugs
Reactions: zrh389 and Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I'm sorry you failed your attempt. Did you try partial or full? I hope you recover quickly and you have no permanent injuries.

MiMif

MiMif

Sep 13, 2023
im sorry, i can imagine that was really frustrating. I plan to hang myself too and this is a big fear of mine. I hope youre doing as okay as you can considering the circumstances.
Well I'm not too upset I'm just happy I atleast tried...one step closer is how I think about it. It scared me thinking about my lifeless body hanging there after I was dead but I still did it and kicked the chair away and overcame SI without alcohol or drugs....cause I'm not 21.

I count it as experience and better luck next time
I'm sorry you failed your attempt. Did you try partial or full? I hope you recover quickly and you have no permanent injuries.
Full
Well I'm not too upset I'm just happy I atleast tried...one step closer is how I think about it. It scared me thinking about my lifeless body hanging there after I was dead but I still did it and kicked the chair away and overcame SI without alcohol or drugs....cause I'm not 21.

Full
I csnt bring myself to do a partial as SI kicks in and I can't lean down

ssadbrownie

ssadbrownie

Oct 20, 2023

Full

I csnt bring myself to do a partial as SI kicks in and I can't lean down
Where on the neck are you placing the ligature? At the base, middle(on the adam's apple), or right below the jaw?

LonelyStarrySky

LonelyStarrySky

they/them, menhera
Oct 27, 2023
What type of rope did you use? And did you do in the house or outside?

Some place nice

Some place nice

This world makes me sick
Oct 18, 2023
I'm so sorry. You'll get it next time, I believe in you!

Reactions: sadone2122
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I hate how it's so unnecessarily difficult to die on our own terms, it's cruel how we cannot just have the option to die in peace. But anyway I wish you the best, that must be such an awful experience what you went through.

Reactions: NocturnILL, sserafim, MiMif and 2 others
MiMif

MiMif

Sep 13, 2023
What type of rope did you use? And did you do in the house or outside?
I didn't really use a rope because I don't have a rope. I used a clothe. Like my bathrobe string. Before I used some.purse straps. They snapped. The bathrobe string didn't snap
I didn't really use a rope because I don't have a rope. I used a clothe. Like my bathrobe string. Before I used some.purse straps. They snapped. The bathrobe string didn't snap
Oh i did it inside. None of the trees around me are suitable as they are all small and have no good hanging points/anchors
Oh i did it inside. None of the trees around me are suitable as they are all small and have no good hanging points/anchors

Reactions: LonelyStarrySky
MiMif

MiMif

Sep 13, 2023
On a selfless level I'm sorry that you didn't get the outcome you felt you deserved.
On a selfish level this doesn't help inspire me given that you've had the guts to do something like this and failed so many times in succession.

Did you feel any choking at all or was it working correctly to cut off blood flow?
I did feel the choking and my head was starting to hurt but tbh I was only in the air for like 10 seconds before my anchor broke :/

BackpackBones

BackpackBones

Nov 1, 2023
My neck hurts and I didn't even come close to passing out...it was just hard to breathe...the hook broke.

Well to be honest I tried multiple times tonight. First the string broke then I retried it and it broke again.

Then I changed the string and then the hook broke. Changed the hook...the hook broke again.

Yeah....but hey atleast I tried. I listened to music while doing it it wasn't too bad

I had a similar experience back in 2021. I also listened to music. I know no one's asked (because this question's kinda strange) but what song did you listen to? My pick was the big gloom by have a nice life.

MiMif

MiMif

Sep 13, 2023
I had a similar experience back in 2021. I also listened to music. I know no one's asked (because this question's kinda strange) but what song did you listen to? My pick was the big gloom by have a nice life.
I was listening to i promise im trying by cavetown and party favor by Billie ellish. Those songs just calm me