• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

E

EverdreamNW

Nov 14, 2019
Has anybody thought of just dropping everything and disappearing as an alternative to suicide? Are there any references or places to start with this? Suicide is of course a secondary option but is there a way to just drive off and eventually ditch your car and just wander and it will be like you were dead to your life before?

• Hugs
Reactions: FatalSystemError591, Élégie, Ghost2211 and 1 other person
ecmnesia

ecmnesia

the only thing humans are equal in is death
Aug 30, 2020
i made a similar question in the forum in my first days here. and i got an answer i cannot for the life of me forget: you can run anywhere, you can move across the ocean, leave everyone and everything behind, yet you can't escape yourself.
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/do-you-consider-disappearing-instead-of-cbt.49586/

• Hugs
Reactions: Pookie, NodusTollens, demuic and 4 others
Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
I wish I could just run away and start over but I don't have money lol and I don't wanna live on the street or something:(

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Élégie, ecmnesia and Ghost2211
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
It would be twisted levels of messed up if I did. I couldn't live with that anyway.

If I was current me but with no kids it still wouldn't be an option given disability. I can't really just survive on my own with nothing. I can't work so I couldn't just be somewhere and rebuild. Fun fantasy though.

• Hugs
Reactions: FatalSystemError591, Élégie, x~Sophia~x and 1 other person
ecmnesia

ecmnesia

Aug 30, 2020
I wish I could just run away and start over but I don't have money lol and I don't wanna live on the street or something:(
i feel this on a deeper level.

• Love
Reactions: Nymph
hoping to lose hope

hoping to lose hope

<3 Message me to trade music <3
Nov 14, 2020
Has anybody thought of just dropping everything and disappearing as an alternative to suicide? Are there any references or places to start with this? Suicide is of course a secondary option but is there a way to just drive off and eventually ditch your car and just wander and it will be like you were dead to your life before?
I personally think that if this is an option you can think may help why consider suicide at all.
You cannot run away from your broken brain sadly

E

EverdreamNW

Nov 14, 2019
I personally think that if this is an option you can think may help why consider suicide at all.
You cannot run away from your broken brain sadly

it would be like a "try this one last thing before calling it quits" scenario. If it doesnt work out, then suicide is always still an option.Suicide isn't just mental alone sometimes it can be environmental as in your life situation and the people around you.

Reactions: ecmnesia
ecmnesia

ecmnesia

Aug 30, 2020
I've considered this so many times .. but i wouldn't know where too start.

how would you do it?

hoping to lose hope

hoping to lose hope

Nov 14, 2020
Just catch a train or a plane to a new place at random and be homeless.

ecmnesia

ecmnesia

Aug 30, 2020
i don't think homelessness is something OP wants to face. i don't think that's something anyone would choose if they could.

hoping to lose hope

hoping to lose hope

Nov 14, 2020
It is an experience.

ecmnesia

ecmnesia

Aug 30, 2020
sure but the point I believe is to start a new life in order to recover. homelessness would absolutely not help OP with it, or anyone for that matter. i can only imagine how hard it must be to live on the streets. it's a dangerous environment and you have basically no resources depending on the country you are. that increases vulnerability considerably.

well. I'm just speculating. but at least to me, that's the case.