W

wtv5433

Feb 22, 2021
I disolved 20gm of table salt into 50ml of water, fuck taste awful, almost puked and troath burns as fuck, it's takable pain tho but yeah I think i'm ready for SN, I didnt think it'd be that bad but yeah oh well

S

summers

Visionary
Nov 4, 2020
I don't really know about sn. Would diluting in 100ml of water impact the effectiveness of the poison? Asking because the more diluted, the less salty the water will taste.

W

wtv5433

Feb 22, 2021
I don't really know about sn. Would diluting in 100ml of water impact the effectiveness of the poison? Asking because the more diluted, the less salty the water will taste.
I dont know id rather take it one shot, the taste is awful enough

Reactions: NegativeSymptoms
S

summers

Visionary
Nov 4, 2020
@wtv5433 100ml is easily drinkable in one sip.

W

wtv5433

Feb 22, 2021
@wtv5433 100ml is easily drinkable in one sip.
I mean true, prob would help with the taste a little bit, but taste aint my main worry, its been like 20mins since i drank it, and like im not over it yet but almost, just feel light headed and stomach hurts but taste aint really there anymore i just feel im gonna puke it soon lol

S

summers

Visionary
Nov 4, 2020
Actually, don't know if it would help, but what about adding some mint extract to the solution. It's very strong, may make it worse, maybe not. Could be worth a try.

reticen

reticen

Student
Nov 5, 2020
I don't think practicing with table salt is a good idea. Do a search for it.

Reactions: demuic
W

wtv5433

Feb 22, 2021
I don't think practicing with table salt is a good idea. Do a search for it.
I mean I didnt read much about it otherwise I prob wouldn't have done it lmao, been 1-2hrs and still hurts lol
Actually, don't know if it would help, but what about adding some mint extract to the solution. It's very strong, may make it worse, maybe not. Could be worth a try.
I mean you try it, i aint drinking 20g of salt in 50ml of water ever again lmao

Last edited:
LifeQuitter2018

LifeQuitter2018

Wanderer
Aug 12, 2018
Why is it so hurt to drink table salt diluted with water ?

When I was a kid, I used to go swimming in the beach with family, I drank big amount of sea water all the time, especially when I try to dive. It was uncomfortable if I let in into my nose and then the windpipe, otherwise not much hard feeling when I drank it.

Mentalmick

Mentalmick

IMHOTEP!!!
Nov 30, 2020

When I was a kid, I used to go swimming in the beach with family, I drank big amount of sea water all the time, especially when I try to dive. It was uncomfortable if I let in into my nose and then the windpipe, otherwise not much hard feeling when I drank it.
20gm into 50ml is a bit more severe than seawater.

W

wtv5433

Feb 22, 2021

Because 50ml of water is close to nothing, it's almost straight salt lol

Reactions: Mentalmick