• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

sserafim

sserafim

the darker the night, the brighter the stars
Sep 13, 2023
"You have no use for it so might as well sabotage it.
(Only applies if you're incel/nerd/aspie obviously)
Don't do it if it takes too much work though. You don't have to do anything."

"Just let it all burn and do your own thing on the side, fixating and dooming over the state of society is what they want us to do."

"You can't escape it if you're an outcast. You're not a true outcast so I don't except you to get it."

https://neets.net/threads/just-destroy-society-if-you-cant-fit-in.47278/

Last edited:
Reactions: xinino
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
Several issues with that thread. For one, they only apply this to nerds (who aren't even really considered outcasts anymore. Being a nerd is pretty normalized nowadays and is even seen as a positive by most people), those with autism, and incels. In reality, being an outcast applies to a lot of people outside of those demographics, including a lot of marginalized minorities. To gatekeep who is an outcast and who isn't, as though being an outcast isn't something can apply to anyone for a variety of reasons outside of the ones they listed is pretty dumb.

Then, you have the question of what do they mean by "destroy society"? Do they mean they want to destroy the systems that are place in our society? Do they mean they want to just destroy stuff in a more literal sense, like destroying things and terrorizing others? I'm going to assume that refer to the systems in place and our values for rest of this post, but I will say that just saying "destroy society" is incredibly vague.

They also provide no insight into why or how they are going to "destroy society". A lot of people will say shit like that while also still wanting to uphold the systems and values within our society that specifically benefit them, even if they harm others. "Destroy society" seems to just be an empty phrase from them to use in order to sound cool and rebellious, rather than it being something they actually want to do. Nobody in that thread says anything of value. They just say a bunch of empty bullshit vague bullshit.

If you want to destroy society then you have to do so in a thoughtful manner. You need to take the time to understand what you need to destroy, why you need to destroy it, and what you need to try and put in its place. Rebelling against something only works under the guise that you've actually put thought into why you are doing it and how.

For example, if your an incel and you truly want to "destroy society" then you should look towards rebelling against the gender expectations put in place by the patriarchal structure of our society rather than just spending your time hating on women and feminists and arguing in favour of those expectations and values.

I'd personally would love for society to be destroyed and restructured into something better for everyone, but that's something that takes time to do. It's something that requires that you've taken the time to both reflect on yourself and the world around you. It needs to come from a place of love and care for others. That thread is completely worthless because these people don't actually care about destroying society, they're just saying shit with no thought put into it.

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
That's really difficult to do. I'm better off destroying myself instead (through ctb) than to destroy society

sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
So I understand that we are supposed to destroy society through indifference?

I'm very lazy, so you could say I'm the biggest anarchist in the world.
Yeah, I think that we can destroy society through indifference and also by not participating or contributing. There's something called laying flat (躺平) and letting it rot (摆烂). Young people are doing this in China right now. They're basically becoming NEETs lol

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tang_ping

Last edited:
Reactions: demuic and Agon321
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Warner Bros Wb GIF by Joker Movie

We live in a society.

xinino

xinino

I am sorry, pls come back
Mar 31, 2024
Several issues with that thread. For one, they only apply this to nerds (who aren't even really considered outcasts anymore. Being a nerd is pretty normalized nowadays and is even seen as a positive by most people), those with autism, and incels. In reality, being an outcast applies to a lot of people outside of those demographics, including a lot of marginalized minorities. To gatekeep who is an outcast and who isn't, as though being an outcast isn't something can apply to anyone for a variety of reasons outside of the ones they listed is pretty dumb.

Then, you have the question of what do they mean by "destroy society"? Do they mean they want to destroy the systems that are place in our society? Do they mean they want to just destroy stuff in a more literal sense, like destroying things and terrorizing others? I'm going to assume that refer to the systems in place and our values for rest of this post, but I will say that just saying "destroy society" is incredibly vague.

They also provide no insight into why or how they are going to "destroy society". A lot of people will say shit like that while also still wanting to uphold the systems and values within our society that specifically benefit them, even if they harm others. "Destroy society" seems to just be an empty phrase from them to use in order to sound cool and rebellious, rather than it being something they actually want to do. Nobody in that thread says anything of value. They just say a bunch of empty bullshit vague bullshit.

If you want to destroy society then you have to do so in a thoughtful manner. You need to take the time to understand what you need to destroy, why you need to destroy it, and what you need to try and put in its place. Rebelling against something only works under the guise that you've actually put thought into why you are doing it and how.

For example, if your an incel and you truly want to "destroy society" then you should look towards rebelling against the gender expectations put in place by the patriarchal structure of our society rather than just spending your time hating on women and feminists and arguing in favour of those expectations and values.

I'd personally would love for society to be destroyed and restructured into something better for everyone, but that's something that takes time to do. It's something that requires that you've taken the time to both reflect on yourself and the world around you. It needs to come from a place of love and care for others. That thread is completely worthless because these people don't actually care about destroying society, they're just saying shit with no thought put into it.
We cannot destroy society, society is how humans naturally interact with each other, but civilization can be destroyed; in fact, civilization operates through cycles (high, awakening, unraveling, crisis). Any type of vandalization pushes the civilization to crisis, therefore creating a new high period, but as you notice, the US can handle multiple crises at the same time (Ukraine, Israel, illegale imigrants), which only linger the crisis period.

• Informative
Reactions: sserafim
sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
We cannot destroy society, society is how humans naturally interact with each other, but civilization can be destroyed; in fact, civilization operates through cycles (high, awakening, unraveling, crisis). Any type of vandalization pushes the civilization to crisis, therefore creating a new high period, but as you notice, the US can handle multiple crises at the same time (Ukraine, Israel, illegale imigrants), which only linger the crisis period.
What about anarchy? There doesn't need to be a society, right?

EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

Oct 21, 2023
Society isn't inherently a natural reflection of how humans interact with each other. There are a lot of aspects in how a society is structured that can impact how people interact with each other. Hence why the way how people interact in societies in East Asia, for example, differ greatly from how people in societies in parts of the West interact.

Also, the US is it's own crisis period right now. Women are having their reproductive rights stripped away, there has been a rise in transphobia, certain states are trying to messing with their child labour laws, etc. Your country isn't even doing a good job at handling those crisises either, let alone any international crisises.

Reactions: sserafim and xinino
xinino

xinino

Mar 31, 2024
What about anarchy? There doesn't need to be a society, right?
The definition of society is any interaction between two people or more; anarchism is not chaos but a contribution between individuals in a stateless community, so no society still exists with rules.

• Informative
surroundedbydemons

surroundedbydemons

Experienced
Mar 6, 2024
"A tree begins with a seed"

Really enjoyed reading your message. I wish this forum had more of those "essay" style responses.

~~~
That's really difficult to do. I'm better off destroying myself instead (through ctb) than to destroy society
Society just exists in our heads...

xinino

xinino

Mar 31, 2024
Society isn't inherently a natural reflection of how humans interact with each other. There are a lot of aspects in how a society is structured that can impact how people interact with each other. Hence why the way how people interact in societies in East Asia, for example, differ greatly from how people in societies in parts of the West interact.
The human race has always existed and survived through societies, so to me, it is natural. The difference between west and east Asian societies, or more precisely, civilizations, is in the type and complexity of those societies, which include culture, economy, politics, etc. In reality, if we managed to mitigate the complexity of those societies, we would have almost no differences between the two.

• Informative
theboy

theboy

Visionary
Jul 15, 2022
"You have no use for it so might as well sabotage it.
(Only applies if you're incel/nerd/aspie obviously)
Don't do it if it takes too much work though. You don't have to do anything."

"Just let it all burn and do your own thing on the side, fixating and dooming over the state of society is what they want us to do."

"You can't escape it if you're an outcast. You're not a true outcast so I don't except you to get it."

https://neets.net/threads/just-destroy-society-if-you-cant-fit-in.47278/
what is the forum you linked to?

EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

Oct 21, 2023
The human race has always existed and survived through societies, so to me, it is natural. The difference between west and east Asian societies, or more precisely, civilizations, is in the type and complexity of those societies, which include culture, economy, politics, etc. In reality, if we managed to mitigate the complexity of those societies, we would have almost no differences between the two.
A civilization literally just refers to a developed and well-structured society. Even under the idea of specifically targeting civilization you'd still end up having to target society.

I

Ironborn

Student
Jan 29, 2024
I think society is doing a good job of destroying itself at the moment.
I'd love to disappear into the wilderness never to be seen again but I live in the UK which is an overpopulated shit hole, impossible to escape people here

sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
I think society is doing a good job of destroying itself at the moment.
I'd love to disappear into the wilderness never to be seen again but I live in the UK which is an overpopulated shit hole, impossible to escape people here
Same. I wish I could be alone, far away from society and other people

xinino

xinino

Mar 31, 2024
A civilization literally just refers to a developed and well-structured society. Even under the idea of specifically targeting civilization you'd still end up having to target society.
Civilization can hold people with different ideologies and oblige them to tolerate each other. When targeting civilization, mostly one radical group tries to illegally or legally prevail "gain control" over other groups, therefore targeting the current "corrupted" society is inevitable, but they are not against society as a form of existence or idea.

Last edited:
  • Informative
WhenTheyCry

WhenTheyCry

if only this was just a simulation
Jun 25, 2022
We are a minority, we have no leverage in society. Society is doing a job good of destroying itself though. I would like to see the normies will oppressed me in the past experience the same suffering I experience daily. Together, we will all fall into hell. Let climate change or nukes wipe out humans on earth.