• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

FracturedSeraphim

FracturedSeraphim

Dec 22, 2019
I have a basic idea of what I want to do. I would use helium, an inert gas, in a mask. Not a bag, because it will be outside, so what I don't breath will dispurse over time. At the time I start I will be sitting in a tree with a noose around my neck. I'd eventually pass out and fall. And just in case someone happens to find me and try to save me, some sort of poison as well. My question is, what is the best one to use? At this point something that starts painless but gets painful later would be fine. I just don't want to be saved like the last few times I tried. Plus at the point I pass out, maybe a few breaths, I won't know or care if it's painful anyway.

FracturedSeraphim

FracturedSeraphim

Dec 22, 2019
Note to self add asprin to whatever poison or drug I take when I do it.

K

KiraLittleOwl

Lost in transition
Jan 25, 2019
I don't think it's a good idea to mix inert gas method with a poison method simply because a poison can make you vomit and the mask can slip.

FracturedSeraphim

FracturedSeraphim

Dec 22, 2019
I don't think it's a good idea to mix inert gas method with a poison method simply because a poison can make you vomit and the mask can slip.
The gas is to make me pass out so I don't feel anything else past that. I want to stop feeling in maybe a minute, not 30 when the poison or hanging would finally finish me off. Sure the gas might not finish me off this way but either way I will be gone.

K

KiraLittleOwl

Lost in transition
Jan 25, 2019
The gas is to make me pass out so I don't feel anything else past that. I want to stop feeling in maybe a minute, not 30 when the poison or hanging would finally finish me off. Sure the gas might not finish me off this way but either way I will be gone.
You may become unconscious really quick from breathing the gas but your body will still be trying to throw up the poison.
If it will be SN, there is a chance of vomiting even with antiemetics.

FracturedSeraphim

FracturedSeraphim

Dec 22, 2019
You may become unconscious really quick from breathing the gas but your body will still be trying to throw up the poison.
If it will be SN, there is a chance of vomiting even with antiemetics.
Sn? Sorry I'm new here. And that why there's also the hanging as I pass out. Can't throw up if your throat is closed.

M

Moon Flower

I'll soon be sleeping sound
Oct 14, 2019
Sn? Sorry I'm new here. And that why there's also the hanging as I pass out. Can't throw up if your throat is closed.
Sn = sodium nitrite. It's one of the most popular methods used here

FracturedSeraphim

FracturedSeraphim

Dec 22, 2019
I'll have to look into it. Thank you.