• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Anarchy

Anarchy

Invisible anarchist
Jul 9, 2018
I was just recently discharged from hospital, after having been on a drip there for about a week.

I'd attempted to run away whilst on holiday. Long story short, it failed spectacularly. I'd planned to travel along the beach so that I might have drowned myself if I were found...I ended up being trapped by the tide and getting mild hypothermia.
I was shaking a lot due to hypothermia, and was for quite a while, so I had muscle damage. Apparently, damaged muscles release a lot of this enzyme which can damage your kidneys. The fluids were to flush the enzyme out.
I'm not sure how I feel about a long hypothermia-related death.
I was looking into discharging myself.
The nurse said that, if I were to discharge myself early then my kidneys might be severely damaged and I might have had to go to hospital for eight hours a week for dialysis, which basically means being hooked up to a machine for a long time without being able to move. And then not being able to travel far because I'd always have to be close enough to a dialysis machine.
The nurse also said that if I were to suddenly go off the fluids after having 200ml per hour, I might became dehydrated and suffer from renal failure, and that if I were to refuse treatment for that, I'd die after days or weeks, in which time I'd be going insane.
I personally think that the chances of any of that happening were very, very slim...

I want to bleed out, but have myself get run over by a train before I die.
The hypothermia wasn't so bad at the time, but the waves were really violent and I didn't like the lack of control that I had.
That was the first time I'd been seriously physically ill.

Reactions: acher, lv-gras and Comatose11