D

D11FER

Lost and Lonely
May 23, 2020
I've just been diagnosed with unipolar MDD and been on the wrong medication for the last 14 months. The medication I've been on has seen me put on 3 stone and have basically been a Vombie! Now with new medication I feel even worse as I'm more aware of my situation and feel scared and lonely than ever before.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Dead Meat, fatiguecentral, TessB and 1 other person
T

TessB

Warlock
Oct 13, 2020
I've just been diagnosed with unipolar MDD and been on the wrong medication for the last 14 months. The medication I've been on has seen me put on 3 stone and have basically been a Vombie! Now with new medication I feel even worse as I'm more aware of my situation and feel scared and lonely than ever before.
Bloody hell that really sucks I'm so sorry. When did you start on the new meds? They will time to kick in won't they? Give yourself time to adjust.. you might feel better in the long run xxx
Please stop calling yourself fat though unless you want me to come sit on you and show you what FAT really is.

fatiguecentral

fatiguecentral

Mar 20, 2021
Oh my, I'm sorry you experienced those side effects!

How long have you been on the new medication? You may still be adjusting to it. I am hoping this can help you with your Depression. I am going through this hell too. Sending hugs.

Reactions: D11FER
D

D11FER

Lost and Lonely
May 23, 2020
Bloody hell that really sucks I'm so sorry. When did you start on the new meds? They will time to kick in won't they? Give yourself time to adjust.. you might feel better in the long run xxx
Please stop calling yourself fat though unless you want me to come sit on you and show you what FAT really isq
Please stop calling yourself fat though unless you want me to come sit on you and show you what FAT really is.
you threatened that before TessB x and as for feeling better I just cry all the time now and feel empty x hey ho I'm sure it will get better
Hope everything your end is ok and settled ?
you threatened that before TessB x and as for feeling better I just cry all the time now and feel empty x hey ho I'm sure it will get better

• Love
Reactions: TessB
T

TessB

Warlock
Oct 13, 2020
Things will never really be settled with me as you can imagine! But in terms of the drama that day, yes. Thank you for asking :heart:

D

D11FER

Lost and Lonely
May 23, 2020
Oh my, I'm sorry you experienced those side effects!

How long have you been on the new medication? You may still be adjusting to it. I am hoping this can help you with your Depression. I am going through this hell too. Sending hugs.
Thank you Dots been on the meds for 10 days following my review with psychiatrist and I feel very vulnerable and exposed if that makes sense ???
Things will never really be settled with me as you can imagine! But in terms of the drama that day, yes. Thank you for asking :heart:
Good because I've been worried sick

• Hugs
T

TessB

Warlock
Oct 13, 2020

This makes me horribly sad, you are such a beautiful person inside and out and you deserve to be happy :aw:

fatiguecentral

fatiguecentral

Mar 20, 2021
Thank you Dots been on the meds for 10 days following my review with psychiatrist and I feel very vulnerable and exposed if that makes sense ???

Good because I've been worried sick
Yes that's understandable. Hopefully your psychiatrist is taking care of you and ensuring it will be helpful. I hope you will feel a difference in the next month. These take a while to kick in.

D

D11FER

Lost and Lonely
May 23, 2020
This makes me horribly sad, you are such a beautiful person inside and out and you deserve to be happy :aw:
I'll never be happy TessB I make too many mistakes and don't consider the consequences of my actions as recent events have proven
Yes that's understandable. Hopefully your psychiatrist is taking care of you and ensuring it will be helpful. I hope you will feel a difference in the next month. These take a while to kick in.
I hope so ! As I'm scared to death of being able to feel again ! Hurt, loss and especially love. I never want to feel those feelings ever as I always ruin it

• Hugs
T

TessB

Warlock
Oct 13, 2020
I'll never be happy TessB I make too many mistakes and don't consider the consequences of my actions as recent events have proven

I hope so ! As I'm scared to death of being able to feel again ! Hurt, loss and especially love. I never want to feel those feelings ever as I always ruin it
Recent events? You never made any mistakes with me.. I'm the fuck up. Xxx

D

D11FER

Lost and Lonely
May 23, 2020
Recent events? You never made any mistakes with me.. I'm the fuck up. Xxx
I didn't consider the wider reaches of my actions x I could of stopped it but I didn't I encouraged it because you made me feel amazing and that was totally selfish of me!
your not a fuck up TessB at all say it again and I'll come and more than sit on you

• Love
T

TessB

Warlock
Oct 13, 2020
I didn't consider the wider reaches of my actions x I could of stopped it but I didn't I encouraged it because you made me feel amazing and that was totally selfish of me!
your not a fuck up TessB at all say it again and I'll come and more than sit on you
Miss you xxx

D

D11FER

Lost and Lonely
May 23, 2020
Thanks for the cuddle TessB x

• Love
T

TessB

Warlock
Oct 13, 2020
Can't view your profile x is that so I can't dm you ? X
I definitely didn't do anything to deliberately mean you couldn't message me.. that's weird? Let me try to message you xxx
Can't view your profile x is that so I can't dm you ? X
I had changed my settings when it all kicked off as I was going to delete my account. I've changed them back now. I forgot I'd done that! Xx