karmaisabitch

karmaisabitch

Mage
Mar 25, 2024
I'm dead already ya'll I'm really dead I died when my son died. I'm looking for myself I can't find me. I'm gone I just didn't have a funeral. Im numb to the pain. You can shoot me I promise you I won't feel a thing. Just because I'm breathing doesn't mean I'm a live..

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: thesaddestgirl, Andrew10, Hunter2005 and 15 others
F

feelinggloomy

Student
May 29, 2024
Exactly when I buried my son I buried myself … I'm sorry for your loss. It's unspeakable

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: thesaddestgirl, Null Hypothesis, locked*n*loaded and 4 others
AbsentMindedHuman

AbsentMindedHuman

One day, ill be free
Apr 25, 2024
Amen. I have had a few attempts In my Life, my first one being 2019. I honestly believe my soul died then even though I wasn't successful. I have a huge lack of emotion. I haven't cried in 5 years. I put on a face to move on with life but I'm not living, I am existing and I don't want to any longer.

• Hugs
Reactions: davidtorez, Alexei_Kirillov, Unknown21 and 1 other person
karmaisabitch

karmaisabitch

Mage
Mar 25, 2024
Exactly when I buried my son I buried myself … I'm sorry for your loss. It's unspeakable
Yes it's! I don't wish this pain to my worst enemy and I'm so sorry that you're living the same pain
Amen. I have had a few attempts In my Life, my first one being 2019. I honestly believe my soul died then even though I wasn't successful. I have a huge lack of emotion. I haven't cried in 5 years. I put on a face to move on with life but I'm not living, I am existing and I don't want to any longer.
I believe so too. I think I'm just empty thing with no soul no feelings it's truly sad to continue like that but in a positive note, we are dead already

• Hugs
Reactions: locked*n*loaded and davidtorez
F

feelinggloomy

Student
May 29, 2024
I feel dead inside. When my son passed I could feel the life drain from my body. I have no joy or emotion whatsoever. I think I'm so numb so as not to feel the pain … which I believe will eventually kill me. I feel bad for my spouse … I'm a crappy partner, I'm distant and removed and I can't be there for anyone because I have absolutely nothing to give. My son CTB after a terrible battle with profound depression and chronic suicidal thoughts. At one point he told me "I feel nothing ." Now I know how he felt and what he meant

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Null Hypothesis, locked*n*loaded, davidtorez and 1 other person
thealteredmind

thealteredmind

Student
Apr 2, 2024
yeeah I feel you. sorry for your loss.

I was never truly alive. just existing.

in 2023 the last remnants of my soul died forever. now the only thing left to do is to destroy the physical body.

Reactions: feelinggloomy, Null Hypothesis, locked*n*loaded and 3 others
karmaisabitch

karmaisabitch

Mage
Mar 25, 2024
I feel dead inside. When my son passed I could feel the life drain from my body. I have no joy or emotion whatsoever. I think I'm so numb so as not to feel the pain … which I believe will eventually kill me. I feel bad for my spouse … I'm a crappy partner, I'm distant and removed and I can't be there for anyone because I have absolutely nothing to give. My son CTB after a terrible battle with profound depression and chronic suicidal thoughts. At one point he told me "I feel nothing ." Now I know how he felt and what he meant
That's exactly how I feel. I have nothing to give my heart died. I know how you feel 😢
yeeah I feel you. sorry for your loss.

I was never truly alive. just existing.

in 2023 the last remnants of my soul died forever. now the only thing left to do is to destroy the physical body.
Thank you so much. People think that since we breathe we're alive but no we're not. Even when I eat I don't taste anything. It's just a matter of time. I will lay my body down soon…

Last edited:
Reactions: divinemistress36, feelinggloomy, sserafim and 2 others
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
"Just because you're breathing, doesn't mean yore alive"

Ain't that the truth.

Reactions: thesaddestgirl, Hollowman, karmaisabitch and 2 others
F

feelinggloomy

Student
May 29, 2024
Just because you are breathing…. Yeah that does not mean we are live … I'm dead inside and my heart and sole are dead. I'm just a shell … a zombie like body shuffling through life. For now ..

Reactions: thesaddestgirl
H

Hunter2005

Student
Apr 15, 2023
Exactly a lot of us is literally the walking dead. I lost my soul during my teens and I'm trying to find it back

Reactions: divinemistress36