I

InezSerrano

Experienced
Dec 3, 2021
YOU CANNOT EVEN SEE YOUR OWN EYES
this annoys me.

What if when you suicide you are not even killing yourself?? What if your "body" is a parasite tricking your conscious experience into taking care of it's self????

• Aww..
  • Yay!
Reactions: KimKevorkian, Foresight, Sister of the Moon and 1 other person
Silenos

Silenos

Ṿ̸̄Ọ̶͂Ỉ̶͉D̴̞͝ ̴̲̐A̷̾͜W̷̪͒Ā̵̯I̵͍̅T̵̛͔S̷̗͛
Jul 25, 2020
How much acid did you take exactly? Sounds like a fun time.

Reactions: kiuya and Sherri
I

InezSerrano

Experienced
Dec 3, 2021
How much acid did you take exactly? Sounds like a fun time.
I'm not on LSD, I'm not on any drugs. Well, I'm on prescription anti-depressants and anti-anxiety medications.

In my experience with LSD, you can have a crazy experiencing with just two tabs, but of course you can always take more if you want. I mean LSD is cheap, so why not.

• Hugs
Reactions: Silenos
SpaceCadet

SpaceCadet

‎In a perfect world, nobody would be suicidal
Feb 27, 2022
Great theory hehe

F

Forever Dead

Student
Mar 5, 2022
I used to be really into anapanasati meditation. After a few months of intense practice I began to experience something called the Jhanas which are very weird and profound states of consciousness. I experienced the state of no self and entered the pit of the void. In these kind of states you realise that the body is just a flesh suit that your mind is imprisoned in. The buddhists are always questioning the true nature of reality. One of the questions they ask is " how can the observer observe itself. "

• Love
Reactions: whatevs and Sister of the Moon
Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Illuminated
May 5, 2020
Eddie Murphy Whatever GIF by Coming to America

• Yay!
Reactions: Nemeshisu and Sherri
Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
Great facts! :)

• Yay!
Reactions: GenesAndEnvironment and Lost Magic
Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Illuminated
May 5, 2020
I used to be really into anapanasati meditation. After a few months of intense practice I began to experience something called the Jhanas which are very weird and profound states of consciousness. I experienced the state of no self and entered the pit of the void. In these kind of states you realise that the body is just a flesh suit that your mind is imprisoned in. The buddhists are always questioning the true nature of reality. One of the questions they ask is " how can the observer observe itself. "
I actually believe that the soul or whatever you want to call it (consciousness ) may survive death. I've been following the likes of Terrence McKenna, Allan Watts and Dr Raymond Moody for years. I even respect some of the Buddhists philosophies, apart from re-incarnation. That concept just scares the hell out of me. I mean who would want to keep coming back to this hellscape lol? But I am also open to eternal nothingness or the void as well. I am ambivalent about it all but curious just the same.

Reactions: Forever Dead
F

Forever Dead

Student
Mar 5, 2022
I actually believe that the soul or whatever you want to call it (consciousness ) may survive death. I've been following the likes of Terrence McKenna, Allan Watts and Dr Raymond Moody for years. I even respect some of the Buddhists philosophies, apart from re-incarnation. That concept just scares the hell out of me. I mean who would want to keep coming back to this hellscape lol? But I am also open to eternal nothingness or the void as well. I am ambivalent about it all but curious just the same.
I had what MAY have been an outer body experience when tripping on mushrooms. Whether it was my soul leaving my body, or just an overload of biochemical brain activity I just do not know. I have had similar experiences during intense meditation. I hope it is all just brain activity. The thought of having an eternal soul scares the crap out of me.

K

KimKevorkian

Experienced
Feb 23, 2022
YOU CANNOT EVEN SEE YOUR OWN EYES
this annoys me.

What if when you suicide you are not even killing yourself?? What if your "body" is a parasite tricking your conscious experience into taking care of it's self????
There's a book called PARASITE REX that talks about how many organisms, including us, are "hijacked" by other organisms. Freaky shit and there's a real basis for your fears. Another interesting book is titled ZOOBIQUITY. Read about it on Amazon. It'll blow your mind. T. Gaandi alone will freak you out! (no relation to Mahatma Gandhi).

"Own your own eyes" is what Fritz Perls, the founder of Gestalt Therapy, espoused. Douglas Harding talked about self-pointing--basically taking your finger and pointing it in the direction of where you believe your head is. He said there was nothing there. You see everything in the external world but your own head (without a mirror or a selfie cam, that is). I get all confuddled reading him though. Almost lost my head until I realized I didn't have one. Huh?

Last edited:
T

TooConscious

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2020
The sadistic bastards change the rules of the game each time someone who isn't licking their asshole out learns how to beat it. Pointless even thinking about it. But we will continue too in this cursed existence.